It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #16
Inactive
(male)

0lostmind0 HB User
Re: Absolute paranoia oral sex HIV hysterical

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiteler View Post
i have to ask
where the heck are you going to?

i was infected myself with hiv
14 years ago
i haven't gone anywhere..

your logic with this
is like you still live in the 80's!
your fear is obviously from lack of education or
you are getting fed the wrong information
as a person who lives with hiv
i'm amazed at your train of thought here

I'm sorry I'm just so frightened. If I'm possitive I can't afford medication. That's what scares me so very much.. I'm praying I won't get HIV from this

Old 09-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #17
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

If you somehow test positive tomorrow it will be a false positive.

For future reference: if you're going to overreact this much to a simple BJ then your future sex life is going to be tortuous. You need to educate yourself on the real risks, or abstain from all sexual activity altogether, because living through the level of anxiety that you are manifesting for the rest of your sex life isn't an option.

Last edited by joggen; 09-09-2012 at 11:50 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to joggen For This Useful Post:
0lostmind0 (09-10-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2012, 01:11 AM   #18
Inactive
(male)

0lostmind0 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by joggen View Post
If you somehow test positive tomorrow it will be a false positive.

For future reference: if you're going to overreact this much to a simple BJ then your future sex life is going to be tortuous. You need to educate yourself on the real risks, or abstain from all sexual activity altogether, because living through the level of anxiety that you are manifesting for the rest of your sex life isn't an option.
I understand how it sounds silly but this was t first experience. When I realized I had fevers and dots on my skin I freaked and it smacked me into hysteria. In a couple of hours ill be tested. I'm not going to sleep tonight I just want to take the test. Thank you for your support

Old 09-10-2012, 02:12 AM   #19
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Buddy after you receive what will inevitably be a negative result tomorrow I advise you sit down and review this entire thread. Read you own words of hysteria and panic and learn from them. As Joggen rightly points out you are setting out a world of pain and torture for yourself.

HV is not you problem, your complete lack of understanding of it is. It is this lack of understanding that is fuelling, needlessly, your over reactions. To learn from this, you should at the very least make a real effort to gain a far better understanding. It is actually quite sad and disturbing that in the year 2012 when HIV has been around for the last 30 years that still somebody can have such a fundamental misconception and misunderstanding of it. I would actually advise you to seek professional education and there is no better place to start than to ask the people who test you.

There is no need to wish you luck with your test, it will be negative. All I can now advise you are that afterwards you really do make a far greater effort to learn about something you clearly do not grasp and at this moment seem unwilling or unable to understand.

Kevin.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #20
Inactive
(male)

0lostmind0 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by blokecalledkev View Post
Buddy after you receive what will inevitably be a negative result tomorrow I advise you sit down and review this entire thread. Read you own words of hysteria and panic and learn from them. As Joggen rightly points out you are setting out a world of pain and torture for yourself.

HV is not you problem, your complete lack of understanding of it is. It is this lack of understanding that is fuelling, needlessly, your over reactions. To learn from this, you should at the very least make a real effort to gain a far better understanding. It is actually quite sad and disturbing that in the year 2012 when HIV has been around for the last 30 years that still somebody can have such a fundamental misconception and misunderstanding of it. I would actually advise you to seek professional education and there is no better place to start than to ask the people who test you.

There is no need to wish you luck with your test, it will be negative. All I can now advise you are that afterwards you really do make a far greater effort to learn about something you clearly do not grasp and at this moment seem unwilling or unable to understand.

Kevin.

At this point It seems almost paranormal. Iv been trying to go to the clunix. It no luck. Yesterday all day I tried going and something would come up and I couldn't go. I finally got their and they told me they were only taking care of women. So today I go to the planned parenthood in the other city and they aren't taking patients until Thursday 7am. I can't. Believe I can't just go. Thursday I'll be on very little sleep. Does very little sleep effect blood in anyway? If I go thursday with 0 hours of sleep will my blood results be affected?

Old 09-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #21
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0lostmind0 View Post
Does very little sleep effect blood in anyway? If I go thursday with 0 hours of sleep will my blood results be affected?
Of course not.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #22
Inactive
(male)

0lostmind0 HB User

Well nothing turned out as I planned. At this point it seems almost demonic. YES I SAID DEMONIC. How is it possible right when i work up the courage to take the HIV test that the planned parenthood clinic stops testing for STD's. I tired so hard going yet their was either to many people and they couldn't take me or now they just arent going to be std testing for the rest of this month. I never got to rest sadly. I hate that the fact is after my sexual encounter i can not step into the sun or ill break out with red dots. Im beginning to think something is trying to keep me from getting tested. Spiritually speaking of course. Everything happens for a reason ? Im really starting to believe i will be the first case of infection via oral.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #23
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

you do not have hiv.
one day you are going to wake up
and feel like a total fool.
good luck until that day comes...

Old 09-14-2012, 01:11 AM   #24
Inactive
(male)

0lostmind0 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiteler View Post
you do not have hiv.
one day you are going to wake up
and feel like a total fool.
good luck until that day comes...

Well I'm just do damn scared honestly. My first seual encounter and I get all these weird symptoms. That haven't fully gone away. I don't want o be the unlucky one.. I'll stop bothering you all now. I'll return when I get my results. Wish me luck please

Old 09-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #25
Inactive
(male)

0lostmind0 HB User
Exclamation Should I give it a rest? Please help ! Oral sex.

Hi its me again. I have not been able to go to the clinic due to its cost. Planned parenthood is only doing it once or twice a month (std testing) the rest of the days are for pregnancy type of things. Its irritating and I can't seem to go the days when their doing free STD/HIV testing. July 23rd I received oral sex from a stranger. 2 weeks after I had fevers, nausea, weird dots in my skin, headaches, stomach pains and fatigue. I'v been worried sick and I havent been able to go to the clinic. Should I take everyones word in this forum and just move on with my life? Up till today weird dots are appearing in my skin, would ars symptoms still be lasting this long? I want to move on with my life but its running in the back of my head that I can be the first reported case..and it scares me. Also so would I be more at risk if im the one giving oral sex? How much of a risk increase would I have? What would it take for hiv to transmit this way? Please get back to me !!!!!

Closed Thread