HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   HIV Prevention (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/hiv-prevention/)
-   -   SO SCARED ABOUT INSERTIVE HIV RISK!! help plz! (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/hiv-prevention/917556-so-scared-about-insertive-hiv-risk-help-plz.html)

robby822 09-08-2012 05:18 PM

SO SCARED ABOUT INSERTIVE HIV RISK!! help plz!

i had 3-4 mins of unprotected insertive oral sex w a guy and i did not ejaculate in his mouth but I am so scared that he might have hiv. He had a tounge ring but I didnt notice any blood or what not but im so scared...help, advice, anything would be great.

blokecalledkev 09-08-2012 05:25 PM

Re: SO SCARED ABOUT INSERTIVE HIV RISK!! help plz!

No, once again you were not at a risk of an HIV infection. HIV is spread, sexually, through unprotected anal and/or vaginal sex. Receiving oral sex is not a risk of an HIV infection.

Buddy do yourself a huge favour here. Rather than rushing onto HIV forums getting all hot and bothered that you may have been exposed to an HIV infection why donít you just stop and walk away? You clearly have this thing about HIV, so instead of doing something and then wondering whether it was safe afterwards why donít you just not do it. It is far better to walk away and not do something than do something and worry yourself sick you may have contracted something.

Kevin.

robby822 09-08-2012 05:31 PM

this is good advice...if he woulda asked if i wanted it i woulda said no... :(

i was just looking for something safe like mutual handjobs or something safe..

its my fault for not setting the expectations..

robby822 09-11-2012 05:28 PM

so please help still super scared. went to planned parenthood for hiv test and she wouldnt give me one bc she said its still too early! She said i have to come back 3-6 months! its been 24 days!! Any suggestions??

SOTM 09-11-2012 06:09 PM

[b]you were never at risk for hiv!!!!![/b]

robby822 09-11-2012 06:17 PM

obviously my problem is paranoia is a phobia bc i think of the worst scrnarios like that he knows he is hiv nev and purposely bit his tounge to infect me...its really bad...i dont even know if he is hiv pos or not...

i just am hating my life right now bc everytime i say im gonna let it go i cant help it.. i just wnted a negative test today :(

SOTM 09-11-2012 06:31 PM

Then its anxiety or OCD. Nothing wrong with it, but it is beyond this forum and you should seek help elsewhere.

As far as HIV is concerned, you were never at risk. Why would you worry yourself sick over something that did not happen?

robby822 09-11-2012 06:42 PM

i dunno...thats my problem i guess...it all started when a hiv pos partner informed me of his status 2 weeks after i had exposure...was neg from that time...oral...

now im just scared about everything..

Apollo123 09-11-2012 11:51 PM

[QUOTE=robby822;5054264]obviously my problem is paranoia is a phobia bc i think of the worst scrnarios like that he knows he is hiv nev and purposely bit his tounge to infect me...its really bad...i dont even know if he is hiv pos or not...

[COLOR="Red"]Why would he do that if he had HIV, would you?? Agreed, its pure and simple paranoia on your part and you should seek help for it robby.[/COLOR]

i just am hating my life right now bc everytime i say im gonna let it go i cant help it.. i just wnted a negative test today :([/QUOTE]