It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #1
(male)

robby822 HB User
SO SCARED ABOUT INSERTIVE HIV RISK!! help plz!

i had 3-4 mins of unprotected insertive oral sex w a guy and i did not ejaculate in his mouth but I am so scared that he might have hiv. He had a tounge ring but I didnt notice any blood or what not but im so scared...help, advice, anything would be great.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:25 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: SO SCARED ABOUT INSERTIVE HIV RISK!! help plz!

No, once again you were not at a risk of an HIV infection. HIV is spread, sexually, through unprotected anal and/or vaginal sex. Receiving oral sex is not a risk of an HIV infection.

Buddy do yourself a huge favour here. Rather than rushing onto HIV forums getting all hot and bothered that you may have been exposed to an HIV infection why don’t you just stop and walk away? You clearly have this thing about HIV, so instead of doing something and then wondering whether it was safe afterwards why don’t you just not do it. It is far better to walk away and not do something than do something and worry yourself sick you may have contracted something.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 09-08-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #3
(male)

robby822 HB User

this is good advice...if he woulda asked if i wanted it i woulda said no...

i was just looking for something safe like mutual handjobs or something safe..

its my fault for not setting the expectations..

Old 09-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #4
(male)

robby822 HB User

so please help still super scared. went to planned parenthood for hiv test and she wouldnt give me one bc she said its still too early! She said i have to come back 3-6 months! its been 24 days!! Any suggestions??

Old 09-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User

you were never at risk for hiv!!!!!

Old 09-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #6
(male)

robby822 HB User

obviously my problem is paranoia is a phobia bc i think of the worst scrnarios like that he knows he is hiv nev and purposely bit his tounge to infect me...its really bad...i dont even know if he is hiv pos or not...

i just am hating my life right now bc everytime i say im gonna let it go i cant help it.. i just wnted a negative test today

Old 09-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User

Then its anxiety or OCD. Nothing wrong with it, but it is beyond this forum and you should seek help elsewhere.

As far as HIV is concerned, you were never at risk. Why would you worry yourself sick over something that did not happen?

Old 09-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #8
(male)

robby822 HB User

i dunno...thats my problem i guess...it all started when a hiv pos partner informed me of his status 2 weeks after i had exposure...was neg from that time...oral...

now im just scared about everything..

Old 09-11-2012, 11:51 PM   #9
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby822 View Post
obviously my problem is paranoia is a phobia bc i think of the worst scrnarios like that he knows he is hiv nev and purposely bit his tounge to infect me...its really bad...i dont even know if he is hiv pos or not...

Why would he do that if he had HIV, would you?? Agreed, its pure and simple paranoia on your part and you should seek help for it robby.

i just am hating my life right now bc everytime i say im gonna let it go i cant help it.. i just wnted a negative test today

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread