It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 04:14 AM   #1
(male)

ScaredSick32 HB User
3 months conclusive?

Just a couple quick questions, is a 3 month negative truly conclusive? Is there any chane that a negative at 3 months could turn positive later on? Thank you so much for your feedback.

Old 09-09-2012, 04:45 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: 3 months conclusive?

Hi,

These questions were thoroughly answered in your previous thread, so there is no need to keep asking them and there is no need to keep repeating the answers for you. All you have to do is reread it.

If you cannot let go of your HIV fears then from this point on you should seriously consider professional counselling.

Kevin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2012, 04:49 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

believe in your test!
if you doubt it, i would advise you to
seek professional help because your problem with hiv is in your head
and not in your body..
good luck

Old 12-08-2012, 03:35 AM   #4
(male)

ScaredSick32 HB User

Sorry to be posting again but I really need advice from you. Yes I know you have said 3 months is conclusive and that this is in my head. However since the whole ordeal began about 9 months ago I have been unwell. I had diarrhea shortly after the encounter lasting approximately 2 months (still have soft stool), sore throat, fever (occurring around 6 month mark), flu like symptoms, tiny red dots on my body,mild night sweats, nausea, ear infection (6 months), stomach infection (5 months)and joint muscle pain to the point that I could hardly walk or sit (this occurred at 7 months and is slowly getting better). I had a negative test at 14 weeks and was advised that it was conclusive. I did except the result at first but as time went on and the symptoms progressed I found myself wondering if 3 months would be conclusive. My exposure was prolonged unprotected sex (Broken condom) with a female of unknown status and penis was covered in blood. I really do appreciate your comments and support in helping me get through this.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:58 AM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

You dont have HIV thats all we can say, see your doctor if your unwell.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread