It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2012, 01:25 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

freakingout1 HB User
lymph nodes ARS...

Hi i had protected for a brief time in seconds nearly 40 days ago, i was experiencing ARS all the symptoms for many days after encounter, now i see lymph node on the right side increased..i don't know if its a lymph node..its a the small ball on either side of neck..it clearly resembles when i compare with the left node..its not that paining but i can feel the difference when i swallow anything and when i see my face in the mirror right neck area is enlarged a bit..i also had mouth ulcer for a while now it did not go away for days..and a mild sore throat..

I did made the my partner (female) to test for HIV on 3 week mark she was negative..i did take test at 34th day of this incident - negative..now my question is can i experience this lymph node enlargement at 40th day? btw i do have tonsils which are large..do i need any further testing? pls advice

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2012, 01:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User
Re: lymph nodes ARS...

Protected sex means you didn't put yourself at risk. Condoms work.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

freakingout1 HB User
Unhappy Re: lymph nodes ARS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joggen View Post
Protected sex means you didn't put yourself at risk. Condoms work.
Thanks for your opinion but cn some one experience like these symptoms almost at 6 weeks mark? A mouth ulcer fr nearly a week.. I dont know wats goin on with me but just freakingout everyday

Old 09-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

If you had symptoms they would only last 2 weeks max and your dont even come close to it.

Now as you had PROTECTED sex, their no chance at all you could have HIV and thats zero chance. Only because you have an ulcer, somthing we all get and infact i have one now, logic would dictate thats nothing to do with HIV and the fact its so common to get one would mean its quite normal.

Only because your freaking out it dose not increase or manufacture a risk out of nothing, so belive the facts buds, you didnt have a risk of HIV

Hope that helps.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 09-17-2012, 10:09 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

freakingout1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
If you had symptoms they would only last 2 weeks max and your dont even come close to it.

Now as you had PROTECTED sex, their no chance at all you could have HIV and thats zero chance. Only because you have an ulcer, somthing we all get and infact i have one now, logic would dictate thats nothing to do with HIV and the fact its so common to get one would mean its quite normal.

Only because your freaking out it dose not increase or manufacture a risk out of nothing, so belive the facts buds, you didnt have a risk of HIV

Hope that helps.
Thanks Apollo, figured out that i have tonsil infection and due to which pain in the lymph nodes...but done know why rest of the symptoms..can tonsil infection relate to HIV?

Old 09-17-2012, 11:08 AM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

nothing you have can relate to hiv, you never had a risk.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread