It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
(male)

johnmoob HB User
help i am scared i got hiv

had single sexual encounter with girl without protection that i didnt know very well about a month ago and later i found ouut she was a drug user with needles and has hiv. the encounter didnt last a couple minutes and i pulled out . two weeks later i started having bad headaches fatigue stiff neck tingling in arms and body aches all over . the same night my headaches and all symptoms started i went to er and they diag me with viral syndrome and sent me out door.. all this time a month later i am still having bad headaches fatigue stiff neck dizziness muscl aches i been to doctor 5 times testing for hiv and stds doctors says i am clean 100% and ran test for lyme disesae and rocky mount fever test came back i had rocky mount fever for a while, and now i have strep throat as of diagnosed yesterday cause my throat was starting to hurt . i have not had any symtpoms of a cold such as a sinus problems or cold but now i am having a sore throat plus same headaches fatigue and aches all day but when i lay down my pain seemd like it goes away i guess its becuse my body is just so tired i feel better when i rest but when i lay down i dont fall asleep until i am ready to go to sleep i work and do my normal things all day with no problem just have to deal with these symptoms and just feel wore completely out all the time is it possible that i have hiv even though i had tested 5 times for hiv and clean results. i have rocky mountain spotted fever and a strep throat and am worrying/stressing myself to death if i have hiv or not pleaes help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: help i am scared i got hiv

you have been diagnosed as hiv negative
the decider is the 5 tests you took.
if you cannot put your focus somewhere else
please seek professional help
and tell them your story
good luck

Old 09-27-2012, 01:55 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

John, you posted the same post one month ago, but didnt reply? so the answers are the same. If you go to your settings, top left you can keep a track of all your posts and any threads that you have started incase you could not find it.

If you have tested negative past 3 months then your HIV Negative for sure, 100% certain.

This forum does not get involved with symptom speculation, hence the sticky at the top of the page, but your welcome to post in the general health forum who may be able to help you better.

Hope that helps

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 09-28-2012, 12:41 AM   #4
(male)

sam480 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmoob View Post
had single sexual encounter with girl without protection that i didnt know very well about a month ago and later i found ouut she was a drug user with needles and has hiv. the encounter didnt last a couple minutes and i pulled out . two weeks later i started having bad headaches fatigue stiff neck tingling in arms and body aches all over . the same night my headaches and all symptoms started i went to er and they diag me with viral syndrome and sent me out door.. all this time a month later i am still having bad headaches fatigue stiff neck dizziness muscl aches i been to doctor 5 times testing for hiv and stds doctors says i am clean 100% and ran test for lyme disesae and rocky mount fever test came back i had rocky mount fever for a while, and now i have strep throat as of diagnosed yesterday cause my throat was starting to hurt . i have not had any symtpoms of a cold such as a sinus problems or cold but now i am having a sore throat plus same headaches fatigue and aches all day but when i lay down my pain seemd like it goes away i guess its becuse my body is just so tired i feel better when i rest but when i lay down i dont fall asleep until i am ready to go to sleep i work and do my normal things all day with no problem just have to deal with these symptoms and just feel wore completely out all the time is it possible that i have hiv even though i had tested 5 times for hiv and clean results. i have rocky mountain spotted fever and a strep throat and am worrying/stressing myself to death if i have hiv or not pleaes help
Hello,
You are suffering from mental stress that you got HIV. Your doctors and blood tests are saying that you are OK then why are you taking tension just relaxed…

Closed Thread