It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 04:35 AM   #1
(male)

imscareds HB User
Throat Pain too much

Dear All,
I had sex with one prostitute around 80 days back using condom and i had gone through HIV Elfa Test after the 50 days of sex, which came as negative. But my throat pain is still existing it gives me a too much of pain. So do i need to go for the HIV Test once again? If Yes, then which test or after how many days?

please help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-30-2012, 09:23 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Throat Pain too much

You had protected sex, you were not at risk of HIV and do not need to test for HIV.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The following user gives a hug of support to Apollo123:
imscareds (09-30-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-30-2012, 12:23 PM   #3
(male)

imscareds HB User

Thanks for your quick reply, but after having sex with her i noticed my pennis upper part was bleeding and it was paining too much but i didn't notice the condom was broken or not. So i am bit scared and my pennis is too paining with throat pain. Please suggest me what i need to do? Or Is this an any early sign of HIV? Because i am living my life in very tense and feeling unsecure.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

All i can say buds is that you had protected sex, so you were not at risk of hiv and thats a fact, so take a deep breath and relax

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 09-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by imscareds View Post
Dear All,
I had sex with one prostitute around 80 days back using condom and i had gone through HIV Elfa Test after the 50 days of sex, which came as negative. But my throat pain is still existing it gives me a too much of pain. So do i need to go for the HIV Test once again? If Yes, then which test or after how many days?

please help me.

Hi,

Please help yourself ok?

You can do so by reading over and over again the part I have bolded. You had protected sex and were not at a risk of an HIV infection. If you doubt this, please look up and reread the bolded part again.

Kevin.

Closed Thread