It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
(male)

MonkeyBread HB User
Feeling weird 3 weeks after sex

3 week ago I had an encounter with another male. Oral was performed on me, deeping kissing and nipple biting also occured. This guy and I had another oral encounter 1 week ago. The past couple days I haven't been feeling myself. I have had dizzy spells. I'll be sitting on my bed and all of a sudden I get dizzy. I did have a cold recently that consisted of post nasal drip and a lot of head congestion. I don't know if the recent cold has something to do with the dizziness or not? I've never had dizzy spells before so the 1st thing I thought about after it happened was my recent encounter.
I don't think anything I did put me at risk but I don't know what could be causing me to feel this way? I also sort of feel guilty because I love oral sex but I always tell myself I'm not doing it again after each encounter but I end up doing it anyways. I guess I feel that God will punish me for having these encounters.<<<<<sounds crazy but I often feel that way.

Any advice based on my situation?

Thank You all for your well appreciated help!

Last edited by MonkeyBread; 10-08-2012 at 01:35 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Feeling weird 3 weeks after sex

If you belive in god then im sure god has more important things to think about than you having oral sex.

Now oral sex is just not a risk of hiv and that has been proven over 30 years. Saliva dose not carry any active antibodys, you have nothing to worry about.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread