It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

cantsleepscared HB User
lymph nodes and fever... stilll cant let it go

i ve posted earlier on this forum and even though i got many advices that i was no where near a risk, however since my exposure on august 4, i still cant let it go, and to be honest im scared to go and take a test... for the past month things were fine, fever went away and i forgot about my lymph nodes. however the fever came back now, its always 100f, and i still have swollen nodes in my neck, under my jaws, and a lymph node under my right arm pit that hurts. i also have small lumps on my groins. these are the only concernes, i try to forget about the nodes, i havent had any diarrhea, canker sores or white tongue or rash... nothing, i remember having a sore threat for the first month after the exposure. im also experiencing headaches frequently with this mild fever, my body always feel warm. what drives me crazy that i have had protected vaginal sex, oral was protected, but the prostitute did remove the used condom from my penis, lubricate it after putting some saliva on her hands, she did that for 2 3 times and after that i came in the condom which she had removed and put back on for those 2 3 times. my main concern remains that after touching the used condom and removing it from my penis, she touched my penis with the same hand and lubricate it, then put the same condom back on. as i said she did that for 3 times, im afraid that the liquid on the condom from her vagina got through my urethra, specially bcz i came inside the condom. i dnt know what do u think ? is there a risk? are my symptoms related to hiv ? thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: lymph nodes and fever... stilll cant let it go

Buddy as you were advised in your previous thread, you were not at a risk of an HIV infection and your ailments cannot be commented on within this setting. Please see a doctor, which you have already been advised to do, if they are of concern they are not related to a non-existent HIV infection.

Your concerns belong with a doctor, not on an HIV forum.

Kevin.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:51 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

cantsleepscared HB User

kevin as usual i appreciate ur quick reply, my mind tells me i dnt hav hiv and im over reacting over nothing. i will go see a doctor after i take my 3 months test... i need to put this behind. thank you again man. as for you last sentence, it kinda freaked me out, what do you by "if they are of concern they are not related to a non-existent HIV infection"; you mean they are related to a non existent hiv infection, and not "not related", bcz this could change the entire meaning :O

Old 10-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

i would tell you to seek out professional help..
you are obsessing over every small detail that has no bearing on
you having hiv and creating yourself a panic from it.
those thoughts are not mentally healthy for you,
you should of moved on long ago.....

Last edited by smiteler; 10-17-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Closed Thread