HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   HIV Prevention (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/hiv-prevention/)
-   -   Vaginal fluid masturbation (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/hiv-prevention/925052-vaginal-fluid-masturbation.html)

Rider22 10-28-2012 01:25 AM

Vaginal fluid masturbation

Hi, last week, I had a protected sex (first time having sex) with a girl whose HIV status is unknown. after i had enough of sex, i took my penis out started to masturbate with the condoms on. after a while i took the condoms off with the same hand and started masturbation again and eventually i ejaculate..then I wiped the semen from my penis using the same hand..let say she is HIV+..im sure her vaginal fluid will be on the condom when I was masturbating which could be transferred to my hands.. it was so wet...is it possible that my hand could transfer the HIV to my urethra when i wiped the semen? i actually wiped the semen out of the tip!!! Please help me.... Is it possible for me to get other STIs?? Please help me!!!

james4478 10-28-2012 04:28 AM

Re: Vaginal fluid masturbation

Sorry to say it might be possible
so i would get check out by a doctor to be sure
std is nothing to play with
if you see a doctor they might be able to catch it in time.
Do you have burning when you urinate if you do you might have to go to the Er
good luck

Rider22 10-28-2012 05:30 AM

Omg, but i heard ppl saying that HIV is very fragile and does not live outside body for too long....Is it true?? Thax for ur info!!

Apollo123 10-28-2012 06:58 AM

[QUOTE=robocopjames;5079917]Sorry to say it might be possible
so i would get check out by a doctor to be sure
std is nothing to play with
if you see a doctor they might be able to catch it in time.
Do you have burning when you urinate if you do you might have to go to the Er
good luck[/QUOTE]

Hiv cannot replicate outside the host. Hiv is very fradgile and once exposed to air it dies very quicky.

Apollo123 10-28-2012 07:00 AM

[QUOTE=Rider22;5079925]Omg, but i heard ppl saying that HIV is very fragile and does not live outside body for too long....Is it true?? Thax for ur info!![/QUOTE]

Thats correct mate, as i have posted above. You really do not have any risk from hiv at all and you should disgard the advise that was given.

Rider22 10-28-2012 07:56 AM

Thank you dude... Is it possible that other STIs sech as herpes or gonorrhea to transmit by that way? How much is the risk of transmitting??

Rider22 10-28-2012 07:58 AM

[QUOTE=Apollo123;5079950]Thats correct mate, as i have posted above. You really do not have any risk from hiv at all and you should disgard the advise that was given.[/QUOTE]

Thank you dude... Is it possible that other STIs sech as herpes or gonorrhea to transmit by that way? How much is the risk of transmitting??

Apollo123 10-28-2012 08:20 AM

Their is a small risk of a sti, but unliklely. You wont get herpes that way although you could get from proected sex if they had open sores, but again if they had them im very sure you would have noticed.

Their is a std and herpes forum if you need more advise on that subject buds.

james4478 10-28-2012 08:46 AM

B[QUOTE=Rider22;5079900]Hi, last week, I had a protected sex (first time having sex) with a sex worker whose HIV status is unknown. after i had enough of sex, i took my penis out started to masturbate with the condoms on. after a while i took the condoms off with the same hand and started masturbation again and eventually i ejaculate..then I wiped the semen from my penis using the same hand..let say she is HIV+..im sure her vaginal fluid will be on the condom when I was masturbating which could be transferred to my hands.. it was so wet...is it possible that my hand could transfer the HIV to my urethra when i wiped the semen? i actually wiped the semen out of the tip!!! Please help me.... Is it possible for me to get other STIs?? Please help

Iknow a girl that had sex with a guy that has Hiiv and she went to the doctors and she got tested fore it the only way you can get it is through sex and if you have a cut on your lip the spit getting in side of the cut and on your hand. That is the only way. This is came righ from a doctor

Rider22 10-28-2012 08:51 AM

Oh ok thx brader...... :) I feel more relaxed nw...Im sure i wont do that mistake again!!

Rider22 10-28-2012 08:55 AM

But My problem is different from that i guess...

Apollo123 10-28-2012 09:39 AM

[QUOTE=robocopjames;5079999]B[QUOTE=Rider22;5079900]Hi, last week, I had a protected sex (first time having sex) with a sex worker whose HIV status is unknown. after i had enough of sex, i took my penis out started to masturbate with the condoms on. after a while i took the condoms off with the same hand and started masturbation again and eventually i ejaculate..then I wiped the semen from my penis using the same hand..let say she is HIV+..im sure her vaginal fluid will be on the condom when I was masturbating which could be transferred to my hands.. it was so wet...is it possible that my hand could transfer the HIV to my urethra when i wiped the semen? i actually wiped the semen out of the tip!!! Please help me.... Is it possible for me to get other STIs?? Please help

Iknow a girl that had sex with a guy that has Hiiv and she went to the doctors and she got tested fore it the only way you can get it is through sex and if you have a cut on your lip the spit getting in side of the cut and on your hand. That is the only way. This is came righ from a doctor[/QUOTE]

Saliva is non infectious, you cannot get hiv from saliva into a cut lip.

Rider22 12-02-2012 05:13 AM

Thanks for your answers so far.....for the past four days, im having loose water stool once or twice a day... It is like diarrhea but its not I guess because diarrhea is having watery loose stools for 3 or more times a day...... Im scared it could be HIV symptoms..I dont feel sick or tired.No swollen lymph nodes..no nausea or vomiting..had some flu....Is it because HIV?? and another question is, when I masturbate ,I told I had her vaginal fluid from the condom ..the volume was abit high..so when i masturbate, my urethra opens a bit...Is it possible that the vaginal fluid enter the urethra thru big opening of urethra via masturbation and infects me (assume she is HIV+)...???

joggen 12-02-2012 06:04 AM

Apparently you failed to understand Apollo's previous answers. HIV IS NOT INFECTIOUS OUTSIDE THE BODY. It doesn't matter if vaginal fluids got in your urethra, it happened OUTSIDE THE BODY. Also, you failed to read the sticky threads at the top of the forum that tell you that HIV IS NOT DIAGNOSED BY SYMPTOMS. Please read them now.

Rider22 12-02-2012 08:07 PM

[QUOTE=joggen;5097986]Apparently you failed to understand Apollo's previous answers. HIV IS NOT INFECTIOUS OUTSIDE THE BODY. It doesn't matter if vaginal fluids got in your urethra, it happened OUTSIDE THE BODY. Also, you failed to read the sticky threads at the top of the forum that tell you that HIV IS NOT DIAGNOSED BY SYMPTOMS. Please read them now.[/QUOTE]

Does that means HIV can be transferred sexually only inside body and not outside body?? Even vaginal fluids enter urethra when it is stretched during masturbation???