It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
(male)

deadlyworried HB User
Please help...life stopped

hey there
i am in a very bad situation
i had sex with prostitute 12 weeks before WITH LOOSE CONDOM AND DIDNT COVER PENIS FULLY...AND TOUCHED PENIS WITH THE HANDS OF HER VAGINAL FLUID
i want to test for hiv now but i am in a fear that result may be positive (as somebody got on this forum with low or no risk)
i am having my university exam after 15 days and i can not study for that... thinking about hiv
sometimes i think that i will go for test but i get the thoughts that i may get the bad result

i understand that my exposure was very low risk but what makes me to think about hiv is the rashes that i got exactly after 4 weeks and the lymph nodes on my left side of neck got swollen
this may be due to constant checking them
there were 4 lymph nodes before but now there is only one which is noticeable and on my right side of neck also there is one lymph nose
IT IS OF PEA SIZED
i can not notice the lymph nodes on my groin or armpit
besides this NO FEVER,NO NIGHT SWEAT, NO SORE THROAT, NO DIARRHEA
I GET THE FEELING THAT MY NECK IS PAINING AND THERE IS SOMETHING SWOLLEN IN MY NECK

I REALLY WANT TO TEST BUT CAN NOT BUILT THE COURAGE
AND BECAUSE OF THIS REASON I HAVE NOT GONE TO MY HOME FOR LAST 3 MONTHS
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...MY LIFE IS JUST HELL...

The following user gives a hug of support to deadlyworried:
alanjan5250 (11-05-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2012, 07:09 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Please help...life stopped

Lets make a few things clear.

No one has tested positive on this forum from the manner you talk about.

It wasnt low risk, it was zero risk.

We dont talk about symptoms, you have been told this many times.

If your not going to test, although you have no medical reason to do so, then their is not a lot we can do to help you.

On that note, if you wont to get over this pointless period of your life then you have the power and control to remove all the fears that are controlling you. Take a rapid test and be done with it. The longer you leave it the worse it will be.

Its a s simple as that.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The following user gives a hug of support to Apollo123:
deadlyworried (11-05-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2012, 07:58 AM   #3
(male)

deadlyworried HB User

sir but i fear for positive result...i am sorry i know it is not ending until i test ...but i am in a loop where i fear for test and if i do not test, again i fear whether i am having hiv or not

ok based on the fact that, i never felt any fever...please tell me that should i relay that i dont have hiv and continue with my life without testing??

Old 11-05-2012, 07:59 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Based on the fact you never had a risk, should be your only thought !!

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 11-05-2012, 12:15 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Try to look at this logically. I know you're very emotional right now but bear with me for a minute. If you are never exposed to the virus in the first place, which you were not, how could you possibly have gotten infected? It's not possible. You have no reason to worry because you did the right thing by protecting yourself. Relax and just breathe.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
deadlyworried (11-06-2012)
Closed Thread