It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
(male)

anton1985 HB User
Anxiety, stress and scared. Do I have hiv?

Hi,

I had sex with a hooker oral and vaginal with condom 6weeks ago. Condom did not slip or fell off. After 4 days of possible exposurei feel like throwing up whenever i eat. Feels like theres phlegm in throat but no sore throat. After 4 days i feel good again. 1 and 1/2 weeks after exposure i have runny/stuffy nose. And i felt on my neck that theres 2 lymph node that are swollen(A pea size lymph node, and rice grain size). And im not sure if under my right chin if it is a swollen lymph node or if it is a muscle. I have those lymp nodes for almost 4 for weeks now. And for 4 weeks i always have phlegm in my throat and stuffy nose when i wake up. 2 weeks after exposure im experiencing rash. Usually shows up at night and rash last for an hour or two and then disappear. I also experience some nights sweats here and there. But most of the time if the a/c is not open. So i always turn on the a/c and put it on low temp. I am so worried, stressed out and having anxiety attacks everyday.

- I took a test 15 days after exposure at AHF. PCR RNA test and it was negative.
- 15 days after exposure. 1 minute hiv test at AHF and it was negative.
- 38 days after exposure. 10 minutes hiv1/hiv2 test at a dr's office and it was negative.
- 38 days of exposure. PCR DNA test at a dr's office and it was negative.

1. Are my test not conclusive enough? 2. Do i still need to test after 3 and 6 months? 3. Do i have high risk of exposure? 4. Are my symptoms hiv related?

Thank you,
Anton

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Anxiety, stress and scared. Do I have hiv?

you never had a risk of hiv.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
anton1985 (11-09-2012)
Old 11-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
you never had a risk of hiv.
Please reread this reply.

Kevin.

The Following User Says Thank You to blokecalledkev For This Useful Post:
anton1985 (11-09-2012)
Old 11-09-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
(male)

anton1985 HB User

Is there any possibility of passing the disease using a condom? Im sorry, im just so worried with all the symptoms i got and and all this things im reading over the internet. Are the test that i get conclusive enough? I am going to get tested again next week (8week mark). And 12 weeks. Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it.

Old 11-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

1. No there is zero possibility of HIV being transmitted via protected sex.

2. Stop reading about HIV symptoms and trying to determine your HIV status by doing so. HIV is NEVER diagnosing by symptoms.

3. Read the sticky threads above.

4. Regardless of when you test, it will be conclusive; you have not got and were not exposed to HIV.

Kevin.

The Following User Says Thank You to blokecalledkev For This Useful Post:
anton1985 (11-12-2012)
Closed Thread