I had sex with a hooker oral and vaginal with condom 6weeks ago. Condom did not slip or fell off. After 4 days of possible exposurei feel like throwing up whenever i eat. Feels like theres phlegm in throat but no sore throat. After 4 days i feel good again. 1 and 1/2 weeks after exposure i have runny/stuffy nose. And i felt on my neck that theres 2 lymph node that are swollen(A pea size lymph node, and rice grain size). And im not sure if under my right chin if it is a swollen lymph node or if it is a muscle. I have those lymp nodes for almost 4 for weeks now. And for 4 weeks i always have phlegm in my throat and stuffy nose when i wake up. 2 weeks after exposure im experiencing rash. Usually shows up at night and rash last for an hour or two and then disappear. I also experience some nights sweats here and there. But most of the time if the a/c is not open. So i always turn on the a/c and put it on low temp. I am so worried, stressed out and having anxiety attacks everyday.
- I took a test 15 days after exposure at AHF. PCR RNA test and it was negative.
- 15 days after exposure. 1 minute hiv test at AHF and it was negative.
- 38 days after exposure. 10 minutes hiv1/hiv2 test at a dr's office and it was negative.
- 38 days of exposure. PCR DNA test at a dr's office and it was negative.
1. Are my test not conclusive enough? 2. Do i still need to test after 3 and 6 months? 3. Do i have high risk of exposure? 4. Are my symptoms hiv related?
Is there any possibility of passing the disease using a condom? Im sorry, im just so worried with all the symptoms i got and and all this things im reading over the internet. Are the test that i get conclusive enough? I am going to get tested again next week (8week mark). And 12 weeks. Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it.