It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 04:28 AM   #1
(male)

Snowboy HB User
My two hour disaster

I've been turning this over in my mind since the day after - and found so much help and reassurance on this forum. However, I'm still turning it over - so going to post my story, hopefully telling someone will help make me feel a bit better about it all.

It all happened one very drunken night (actually early one drunken morning after a drunken night) in Hong Kong on a boys weekend. Rather than do the sensible thing and go home after the last bar, I wandered into a girl bar.

I remember my thinking - I've got one or two beers left in me, I'll nip in and have one - speak to some girls and go home. How nieve.

I was plastered - and the "mumma" of the bar knew it. Before I knew it, she had my wallet and was funding a lap dance. But this was no ordinary lap dance - it was very very full on.

Probably 10 mins later, "mumma" announced she was closing and basically forced me to pay a ridiculous amount of cash to take one of the girls out of the bar for a few hours. My thinking - just do it and get to feck out of there. The girl was really nice, I had no intention of doing anything sexual - maybe just go and get another drink somewhere.

No-where was open, I had paid a small fortune for this chick's company for two hours - so agreed she could come back to my hotel. This was my second mistake.

The first thing I remember she did was pull out a packet of condoms - to which I remember saying (and laughing) - oh no, no noooooo - we ain't having sex!! I was quite clear on that.

She then suggested we take a shower - which we did. I sort of remember that - but really don't remember anything else. I passed out for two hours. She must have woken me up before she left - giving me a hand job on the way out.

That's all I remember. A very intimate lap dance (with possible rubbing skin on skin, maybe?), some kissing and a hand job.

I'm worried sick about anything else that might have happened that I can't remember. Why why why do these things!!!

I'm 99.9% certain there was no intercourse - I wouldn't even let her give me a blow job (I remember that coming up). But there is a tiny part of me that's working overtime - what else could have happened that I don't remember.

We were both naked in bed - so if there was any kissing there is a real possibility of little snowboy rubbing against her bits. I'd say that would be the only issue - but I'm doing myself in over it!!!

Right - I do feel better for putting pen to paper! I had a full sexual health test today and will get the results early next week. Time will tell!!

Thanks for listening!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread