It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 05:56 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

fasthelp HB User
where is the virus entering?

hello,
can anyone tell me a scientific source where i can see how hiv enters the body during unprotected vaginal sex. i wanne know if it is via small micro cuts on the mucous membrane on the glans, those surrounding the glans or if it is the urethra. or if it is possible via all three. thanks

Old 11-16-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

fasthelp HB User
Re: where is the virus entering?

no experts here that can help me on this one? its very important for me to know...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

You had asked this question and had the answers to your question on another forum.

External websites are not allowed to be posted apart from the CDC, so have a look on their if you really want to.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 11-17-2012, 03:38 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

fasthelp HB User

sorry man on the other forum they didnt give me an answer and were very arrogant. do you know how transmission exactly works in this case and which of the three ways is the correct one? please this is important for me...
i dont need a linkor anything. but either the answer from one of you experts or the title of some publication maybe...
thank you

Old 11-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

HIV transmission is very easy to understand and is not transmitted in the way that has brought you to this board and many other boards you have flooded with your absolute zero risk.

HIV is an extremely fragile virus which only even poses a risk of an infection when it is in the confines of the human body. Once exposed to air it will pose zero risk.

HIV is transmitted, sexually, when an HIV positive person as unprotected sex with somebody who does not have HIV. This involves an unprotected penis inside, please note I said INSIDE, a vagina or anus.

Other means of transmission but extremely rare are though sharing needles and mother to child.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 11-18-2012 at 02:38 AM.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:58 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

fasthelp HB User

ok thanks man for your help. i have a better understanding now and my fears which suddenly came up a couple of weeks ago are going away. thanks to this forum. but can you answer me this last question where the virus exactly enters during vaginal sex? is it only urethra or the foreskin mucous membranes or both. this would really help me to get a better understanding how this works. if this question can be answered i promis you i will never bother you adgain

Old 11-18-2012, 08:15 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

It's transmitted through the URETHRA, you had no risk, move on with your life.

Old 11-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #8
Inactive
(male)

fasthelp HB User

i know i had no risk. but i need to get educated on hiv so that i never become a fear about it again. so its not entering the mocous membranes in the foreskin which have little micro cuts through the friction? LAST QUESTION

Closed Thread