It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
(male)

joe4life HB User
Unhappy HIV risk from being top. how high of a risk is this?

I'm 15/male/gay. On the night of November 9th, i had unprotected sex with a man i didn't know well (even though i didn't want too and I wasn't the one receiving the penetrations)
What had happened was, I was driving my parent's car at 2 or 3am without their permission, and I don't have my license at all. Then I was pulled over by a male cop who looked like he was in his late 30s. Eventually, he found out that I didn't have a license, and that i was out after curfew driving my parents car, so then he told me he would arrest me if I had sex with him. So then he took me to a nearby wooded area where we had sex. I was penetrating him for about 20 or 30 minutes and he didn't want to use protection at all so i couldn't ware a condom, but i didn't ejaculate inside of him, so then after that he let me go.
Just yesterday, I noticed this white/yellow cloudy fluid dripping from the head of my penis and it burns when I pee. I am CONVINCED I caught an STD but now I'm scared I caught HIV too. I really didn't think I'd have a risk because I was on top but now I think it's very likely that I have it because I caught another disease. I'm going to get tested and treated at my free std clinic on monday but I'm still a nervous reck about having HIV. I'm already a diabetic and I seriously don't want to die this way, or live the rest of my life infected with this disease.
Can someone please tell me, what are the chances of having HIV from giving the penetration in anal sex?
I'm scared have to death! please help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2012, 11:11 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: HIV risk from being top. how high of a risk is this?

Joe, thats quiet a story and really you should report the person.

AS for your risk, yes you are at risk of HIV and you will need to test at 3 months for conclusive results.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 11-17-2012, 11:51 PM   #3
(male)

joe4life HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
Joe, thats quiet a story and really you should report the person.

AS for your risk, yes you are at risk of HIV and you will need to test at 3 months for conclusive results.
how big is the risk?

Old 11-18-2012, 12:43 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

A risk is a risk district9 and what ever that is, its happened and all the worry in the world cannot change your status now. A test at 6 weeks will be a good indication of your status, but until then you need to get busy with anything that can take your mind of this.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 11-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Buddy, I have to say I do find this entire story somewhat bizarre.

If this is true, then you should test for HIV, as advised, inform your parents and then take them along to the nearest police station and report this matter.

Kevin.

Old 11-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #6
(male)

joe4life HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by blokecalledkev View Post
Buddy, I have to say I do find this entire story somewhat bizarre.

If this is true, then you should test for HIV, as advised, inform your parents and then take them along to the nearest police station and report this matter.

Kevin.
whats bizzarre about it??
and besides, i cant go to the police. they'll never believe me. even if it was illegal, they have the upperhand. and also, im mexican and he was white, it'll never go through at all.
and im not telling my parents either.

Last edited by joe4life; 11-18-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Really?

So you stole your parents car, were driving around and some strange police officer pulled you over and forced you to penetrate him(apparently without any form of lubrication) for some 20 to 30 minutes, without a condom, and you don't see this as kind of bizarre?

If, as you claim, you were forced into unprotected anal sex with a complete stranger, then you should, not only get checked out for HIV but also tell your parents because you are a minor and also take them along to the nearness police station and report this matter.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 11-18-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:09 PM   #8
(male)

joe4life HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by blokecalledkev View Post
Really?

So you stole your parents car, were driving around and some strange police officer pulled you over and forced you to penetrate him(apparently without any form of lubrication) for some 20 to 30 minutes, without a condom, and you don't see this as kind of bizarre?

If, as you claim, you were forced into unprotected anal sex with a complete stranger, then you should, not only get checked out for HIV but also tell your parents because you are a minor and also take them along to the nearness police station and report this matter.
trust me! that would make things MUCH WORSE!

Last edited by joe4life; 11-18-2012 at 07:14 PM.

Closed Thread