HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   HIV Prevention (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/hiv-prevention/)
-   -   stupid mistake (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/hiv-prevention/928340-stupid-mistake.html)

tharan 11-20-2012 01:42 AM

stupid mistake

made mistake

Hello guys!!

im a married man , just to make it simple and short,

I have had protected sex with prostitute on 40 day ago... no anal, no kissing , no oral.. just vaginal intercouse around 2 minutes.. as i said the sex was protected. this is first time in my life doing this except for my wife.. yea, i know i cheated on my wife .. i dont know how to avoid my wife doing unprotected sex..

38 day after exposure went to clinic and take elisa blood test, and thank god.. Negative.. guys should i retest ? my result rock solid enough?
now i feel weird sensation in my body.. is that anxiety?

please give me advise in logic and medical science...

Thanks,

Tharan

Apollo123 11-20-2012 01:46 AM

Re: stupid mistake

you had protected sex, you were not at risk of hiv.

stress80 11-20-2012 01:54 AM

[QUOTE=tharan;5091919]made mistake

Hello guys!!

im a married man , just to make it simple and short,

I have had protected sex with prostitute on 40 day ago... no anal, no kissing , no oral.. just vaginal intercouse around 2 minutes.. as i said the sex was protected. this is first time in my life doing this except for my wife.. yea, i know i cheated on my wife .. i dont know how to avoid my wife doing unprotected sex..

38 day after exposure went to clinic and take elisa blood test, and thank god.. Negative.. guys should i retest ? my result rock solid enough?
now i feel weird sensation in my body.. is that anxiety?

please give me advise in logic and medical science...

Thanks,

Tharan[/QUOTE]

You have absolutely nothing to worry about! We all make mistakes, but it's how we learn from them that makes us a better person.

tharan 11-20-2012 03:43 AM

so i am worryng over nothing? how accurate my result? do i need to test again for 3month? or just forget about this and move on with my life...

Apollo123 11-20-2012 04:02 AM

You were not at risk of HIV, so your tests are 100% conclusive and you do not need to test again.

Condoms are 100% safe in the protection against HIV transmission, so you will not be at risk when you use them.

tharan 11-20-2012 05:07 AM

[QUOTE=Apollo123;5091955]You were not at risk of HIV, so your tests are 100% conclusive and you do not need to test again.

Condoms are 100% safe in the protection against HIV transmission, so you will not be at risk when you use them.[/QUOTE]

thanks Apollo123 for that advise, ill do my best to forget about this.
Reread ur reply make me relax..

Thanks,

Tharan.

tharan 11-25-2012 07:59 AM

hye.. i just want to know conclusive result is 84 day or 90? im sorry because cant stop doing searching the net.. i read almost 1 to 100 thread about hiv effection here and no one get infected from safe sex (used condom).. apollo123 im sorry for coming back here..

Apollo123 11-25-2012 08:16 AM

correct, you wont see anyone getting hiv from protected sex, its impossible. Also its very unlikley the other person had hiv anyway. Hiv is still rare and a one time unprotected sex even if they have hiv is still unlikley to be passed on.

So your test is 100% accurate.

tharan 11-25-2012 08:31 AM

thanks apollo 4 ur support. just worry for my wife not for me... just print screen ur reply and keep read it :) , i know my issue is guilt and not hiv..

Apollo123 11-25-2012 09:05 AM

No problem chap, take care.

tharan 12-08-2012 11:10 PM

apollo my last question. can hep b transmit if we use condom?

Apollo123 12-08-2012 11:30 PM

No buds, you would be fine.