It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 08:19 AM   #1
(male)

Beren HB User
Please help, risky exposure?

Hi there,

I'm 25, male, and just did the worst mistake in my whole life

3 weeks ago i had sex with a csw in a massage parlour
It was unprotected handjob, then she put on a condom on my penis and gave me oral sex

When i was half erect, i tried to put my penis into her vagina for maybe a minute but then i lost my erection and couldnt get my penis inside.

Then i did the stupidest thing, i think i tried to jerk my prnis for a while after that with the condom still on to no avail. So i asked her to removed the condom and i jerked my penis till i got erection and i asked her to put on that same condom again and we had vaginal intercourse till i came inside her. I believe the condom was ok since i read that if it broke i would only have the rim left on my penis right? And she couldnt feel it when i came so i assume i came inside the condom, and then she pulled it out with a tissue and disposed it. Condom looked intact so i didnt test wether it was leaking or not.

After that i noticed a cut inside my foreskin (i'm uncircumcised) when i took a shower. It wasnt there before the vaginal intercourse. But i thought since it was on my foreskin it must be protected by the condom right?

After that, i only feel burning sensation on the head of my penis for about a night then nothing, so i thought its normal from the friction maybe.

However, within 2 days of that incident i developed ars symptoms like oral thrush, low grade fever, extreme fatigue, rash on my arm but gone within few days, chills, sorethroat and stiff neck. I didnt notice any swollen nodes, but i do feel some pain on nodes on my neck and armpit area, ringing ear. All these symptoms i still have till today. Some comes and goes, while the oral thrush, fatigue and malaise and ringing in my left ear still persist.

Is it possible that i contracted hiv from this exposure?

The only thing i could think as a risk is if got some vaginal fluid on my hand when i jerk myself with the condom on after i tried putting my penis into her vagina the first time. Could i transfer the hiv from the vaginal fluid on the condom to my penis when i jerked off?

Or maybe the csw put the condom on me wrongly (inside out) the second time around so that the one with her vaginal fluid was actually in direct contact with my penis during the vaginal intercourse?

I know it seems farfetched since ive read almost all the thread and understand that hiv would die immediately after contact with air. But is it true for all hiv type? Is there any strain or type (especially in south east asia) that could survie outside the host longer?

And what is the risk that the freshly open cut on my foreskin was exposed to the vaginal fluid if there was condom slipping during the intercourse. I believe the cut happened during the vaginal sex itself.

And if my exposure is low or non-risk, how come i get all those symptoms right after that incident. The timing was just too perfect since i never felt those things before in my life.

Plus i read that ringing in ear is not related to hiv? Although i did come across one person that said he had ringing ear too during seroconversion. These whole things drive me crazy!
I have checked with the people running that parlour and he said all the csw there are routinely screened for hiv every 3 months and condom is a must there.

Please guys i need your advise on this. Plus they dont have the duo test here yet, so i have to wait at least another month to do antibody test.

Thanks before for your help.

Last edited by Administrator; 11-30-2012 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Added details

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Please help, risky exposure?

Nothing you have said is any risk of HIV.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
Beren (11-30-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
(male)

Beren HB User

Hey apollo,

Thx for the quick reply and assurance

May i know the logic behind your answer if you dont mind me asking?

And do i need testing at all?

Old 11-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Hiya, because the only way you can get hiv is from unprotected sex, you didnt so you dont need testing buds. :-)

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 11-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

the logic is simple,
you did nothing to put yourself at risk for hiv.
so whatever test you take will yield negative results.
don't waste your time testing for hiv.
good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to smiteler For This Useful Post:
Beren (11-30-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #6
(male)

Beren HB User

Thanks for the reply smiteler and apollo

So basically even if i had lots of vaginal fluid on my hand when i jerked my penis and hurt my foreskin, its still no risk due to the fact that it happened outside the host, no matter how fresh the cut is? How long can hiv virus survive outside the host anyway?

And if i cut my foreskin during the vaginal intercourse? Should i be worry?

Have you guys heard a case that ars symptoms that started within 48 hours and lasted for weeks? I know symptoms are useless but i'm just so scared cos they all started almost together within 2 days and still persist till today.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:47 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

even if,and if i
is only your imagination talking,they are not facts.
the only way sexually you are at a hiv risk
is if you partake in unprotected anal or vaginal sex only.

you cannot have ars symptoms
because you do not have hiv in any way shape or form.
see a doctor if you are concerned about symptoms.

Old 11-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #8
(male)

Beren HB User

Thanks smiteler for your advice

Any std you know that may cause ringing ear by any chance?

Old 11-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

nothing that i am aware of.
seriously, i would see a doctor about that and find out.
whenever you don't feel normal,you should be right away working with a doctor
because that way you are being proactive and that will help out
your overall health in the long run if things get caught early.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:02 PM   #10
(male)

Beren HB User

So bottom line is i have zero risk for hiv and no need for testing right?

I'm planning to see ENT doctor next week regarding this ringing ear

Thank you for your reply smiteler, God bless.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

that is all correct
you should have zero hiv concerns..
forget about it!
put your focus toward your ear and the ent doc
that is the best path for you
good luck

Old 12-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #12
(male)

Beren HB User

Smiteler, just one last question so bear with me ok

The csw i was with had braces on her teeth

Is there any possibility that when she gave protected oral sex to me the braces in any way damaged or tear the condom that i may not be aware of that time? And if it happened, would the condom look intact or broken like how it was designed to be?

Any opinion on this matter? Do i need to worry about this?

Thanks again

Closed Thread