It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2012, 08:29 PM   #1
(male)

depressedinpain HB User
=( need opinions please!

I am a 22yo bi male , 4 years ago i had unprotected sex after i felt we were serious in the relationship , it is almost 5 years later and I randomly thought of the person too see how she was doing and searched the name on facebook and saw she died from hiv! , i immidietly dropped to the floor in tears for fear that i am infected and in pain that she told me she was clean to my face , some facts about the encounter years ago are that I am a top , i did not preform any sexual acts on her other than i inserted unprotectedly to her rectum and only had sexual contact with her that one time. there was no blood or pain and i am also circumcised.

It is 5 years later and I have not had a single symptom or even gotten a cold or lost weight only gained weight. I was reading and am surprised that people are saying that the risk is fairly low for a top male and circumcised like 1 in 1000 encounters usually contract, I am going to get tested asap but i would still like to get opinions , I know this was stupid of me I was young and dumb. I had gotten tested a year after the encounter for regular stds and came back clean. my girlfriend of the last 2 years accidently poked herself with a needle a couple months ago so she was given hiv tests and came back clean as well and we have been having sex for 2 years unprotected and faithful.

I really appreciate all you that have read this and are helping you have no clue the stress and feelings i am going through at this moment. =( any words or facts that can help relieve me of passing out of anxiety and fear will really help me you have no clue.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-02-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2012, 01:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User
Re: =( need opinions please!

The only way to know your status is by testing. Get tested. An antibody test will be conclusive.

Closed Thread

Tags
aids, gay, hiv, infected, sex