It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
(female)

gabbygabby HB User
HIV test tomorrow

Brace yourself because this more than likely going to be a novel. As a teenager I wasn't a very good girl. I did a lot of drinking, I did a lot of partying, but NEVER any hard drugs. I was more worried about having fun and enjoying life than taking care of myself which I should have been. When I was about 16-17 years old my mother and I got a tattoo out of someones house. I know what you're thinking, "Oh my lord, how irresponsible, I bet this family is real trashy!" But that's not how it is. I have a great, respectable family and I wish I would have listened to them more. He did use a needle out of a sterile package so thank god for that. My best friend and I use to pierce outselves with the same needle when we were younger. Later on in life I find out he's gay. FML. Then again, I get another tattoo out of someone elses house. I cant remember if it came out of a sterile package. Those arent really either of the particular instances where I think I might have contracted HIV (which I dont really think I have it but god do I stress about it) I've had lots of sex partners. Not lots like 50+. Id say about 17. I would like to say all of them were protected but they werent. crap. Not all of them were unprotected but a few were. I wish I could go back but I cant. Since I've been 18 I've been with my fiance. I'll be 22 next Wednesday. When I was 18 I gave blood to the Red Cross and they never called or told me that anything was wrong. Is that a positive thing? Could that mean I am negative? Wishful thinking I guess. Honestly, what do you think the possibility of me having HIV is? Is it high? Take into consideration that I did give blood and nothing came back crazy. I got tested once a few years back at my local health department and I never went to see the results. Would they have kept calling if something was wrong? Im so nervous I cant handle it anymore. Ive put this off for too long. I just worry if I am positive, how the hell would I tell my fiance? I know he would freak out. I think he'd leave and I just cant fathom losing him. We've been having unprotected sex for 2-3 years...

Help ease my mind. Please tell me something positive. Tell me anything.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: HIV test tomorrow

Its unlikely you would have tested positive and the health centre not call you back but the only way to be sure is to take a test and get the results.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread