It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
(male)

ven36 HB User
herpes & HIV symptoms

Pl assess my situation & symptoms ( Iam 28 male,6ft,80kgs about 2months back i was 86kgs) I had visited a massage parlour on 1st April2012 were i was given a nude body to body massage(rubbing) with some lotion (I was with my underwear)she was nude. After massage to it off she gave me a hand job & i fingered her vagina. She was dry & I dint notice any genital secretion. But after I *** i stopped & washed my hands & washed my glans(penis) with the same hand. I believe she(CSW) was HIV+ , the way she was behaving was really odd & she was not taking any precautions while doing this. From the day of my visit i started to fear & after 5months i had slight stomach pain & then i got very anxious then I had these following problems 1) Fungal infection was the first symptom that appeared in the month of Aug. It was in the back Groin area & was very severe but was cured when cream was applied. 2)I got herpes break on my lips following which a week after had lot of tiny red bumps under foreskin & when the surface is wiped i get these white dead cells kinda & or dour is bad. After a week i decided to consult the doc & i described what happened in breif & he suspected it to be HSV. I took a test on 29th SEPT (6months after Exposure) for HIV1&2(Screening-I think it is ELISA), HSV 1 & 2 IgG & IgM test & other tests that include Sugar & WBC count. I got the result only on 2nd of OCT Results: HIV 1&2 Negative (iam concerned if this came negative as the test was done 2days after blood collection as told by them) HSV1 IgG 2.46 OD ratio HSV1 IgM 0.4 OD ratio Doc said its HSV1 is positive & prescribed a tab Zovirax for a week. Red bumps reduced but not completely. Today (2 & halfl months after outbreak) i see this pale white layer which I get when i wipe the surface. I also had herpes on my lips twice during this period 3)My throat got extremely dry before a months & I had started to notice white tongue & white lining by the side of my Cheeks, Cracks on the tongue in which a couple of them are painful on touching, & i had noticed several bumps in my throat & next to the Uvula. I had feel that my throat is clogged when im asleep. 4) I am getting frequent one sided mild headaches. A kind of sinus kind of feeling coz i had cold for 2 days a week back . I take head bath daily. 5) I have lost 6 -7Kgs of weight (I have never lost soo much weight even when i was going to the gym some time back) I was a very healthy person, all these symptoms are new to me (except herpes on lips which I had few years back) I have only explained serious ones here . I know my risk of HIV was low, iv tried to move on, leaving all this behind but these symptoms are taking a toll in my daily life. I have never had sex before, I feel like I may be the person struck by lightning.(Proving theoretical studies) ever since the day after massage, iam totally panariod & living with anxiety not able to live a normal life. kindly reply to me if these symptoms are suggestive of HIV & should i test again??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2012, 02:09 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: herpes & HIV symptoms

You never had a risk of HIV and you have tested negative. You should work with your doctor to resolve your health issues, best of luck.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
ven36 (12-07-2012)
Old 12-07-2012, 02:13 AM   #3
(male)

ven36 HB User

Sir i Agree with what u said, I know that i had a low risk exposure but the symptoms are persistent with HIV.. Thought i dont have any such symptoms presently.. Apart from mild headache..

Last edited by ven36; 12-07-2012 at 02:18 AM.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:29 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Incorrect, you never even came close to an exposure.

Incorrect again, HIV does not have ANY specific symptoms at all.

The point your missing is, you have tested negative regardless if you had a risk. Nothing trumps testing. You really dont have HIV and their is nothing you can add that can ever change this fact.

You really need to work with your doctor, that is your only solution here.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 12-07-2012, 02:35 AM   #5
(male)

ven36 HB User

but there are articals which say Antibody may take upto a year for it to be detected, since i have only take a single antibody test, iam fearing the worst.. Ia, hesitant to see the doctor again. im afraid if he will ask me to take another test.. I have to prepare myself to face the situation & u know how hard it is to get to the testing counter & await the results..
Iam scaring the worst

Old 12-07-2012, 02:44 AM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ven36 View Post
but there are articals which say Antibody may take upto a year for it to be detected,
Incorrect or outdated reading. 3 months has been conclusive since 2004. 6 months max is your on agressive chemo, and long term IV drug user or your on medication for a organ transplant. Even this is very very rare these days with the new tests.

since i have only take a single antibody test, iam fearing the worst..

You only need one, no im wrong, you DIDNT need to test, you never had a risk, how hard is this to understand !!!!!

Ia, hesitant to see the doctor again. im afraid if he will ask me to take another test.. I have to prepare myself to face the situation & u know how hard it is to get to the testing counter & await the results..
Iam scaring the worst
Your making this worse by yourself. You never had a risk but even if you did and had HIV symptoms then you would test positive.
Your test is fine, you dont have HIV. I think you should see your doctor and maybe seek help for your mental state. Its been a waste of 6 months.

The following user gives a hug of support to Apollo123:
ven36 (12-07-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
ven36 (12-07-2012)
Closed Thread