It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
(male)

Jonaka HB User
Kinda paranoid and freaking. What are my chances?

Hello guys,

I will try to briefly describe my encounter. Im kinda paranoid right now and freaking out thinking I was in any risk.

Past week I got a prostitute on the streets. We went to a motel, kissed each other and she did a brief blowjob on me, I was using a condom as she asked me to use one for the blowjob.

Once I got hard I changed the condom and asked her to pass the lub. Than we had anal sex for like 3 minutes when I asked her to change the position, she suddenly removed the condom from my penis, went to the bathroom and throw it away. That action kinda scared me and I asked her what was going on. She told me it was probably broken. I freaked out, went to the bathroom, filled it up with water and nothing apparently was broken. I couldn't notice any hole. So my first question is, if there was any hole, even if a very small one, would I notice it filling with water?

We came back to the bed, I put another condom and asked her to use more lub, than started penetrating her again. After another 3 min I came inside her, tried to remove my penis slowly and than she asked to remove the condom by herself. With the condom stretched I removed my penis slowly and left half of the condom inside her and another half out of her. She went to the bathroom to remove it.

I dressed up and went out.

After a few minutes driving my way back to my home I started freaking and thinking why I don't tested the last condom and the "if's" started popping up in my mind.

My second question is. Would I have noticed if the last condom was broken before I ***? If it was broken, would it remain inside her like something was holding it there? (On this last question I mean, if it was broken the *** probably popped away, so there wouldn't be a volume holding the top of the condom inside her) ...

Than some other "if's" started popping up, why she removed the first condom quickly and said it was probably broken without looking at it ... This made me thinking if I would have noticed if it was broken filling with water and if the second condom was broken at all cause I didn't checked it.

Even having a 5'5'' I used an extra large condom to fit it easily and my penis was never 100% erect during the intercourse. Was kinda 80% erect.

Do I need get tested? Would I have noticed if the first and than the second condom was broken? Even not staying hard enough and using an extra large?

Thanks guys ...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User
Re: Kinda paranoid and freaking. What are my chances?

You had protected sex, that is all that matters, it isn't nearly as complicated as you are making it out to be. You had protected sex, find something more realistic to worry about, you had protected sex and therefore do not have an HIV concern, you had protected sex.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

you should have no HIV concerns
"if"s are only your overactive imagination talking.
good luck

Old 12-11-2012, 07:10 AM   #4
(male)

Jonaka HB User

Hello, thank you for the answers guys.

I had protected sex the hole time, but what is scaring me in the first place was her attitude removing the condom quickly, throwing it away and telling me its was probably broken. I assume before throwing it away she looked at it to tell. So my question is, would I have noticed if it was broken filling it with water? I was not drunk, and checked it carefully, but I'm afraid if the hole was so small making it impossible to tell.

What about my second question? Would I have noticed if I had a condom break on the second intercourse, even not staying hard enough during the hole action, I would say 80% hard. I don't checked the 2nd condom filling it with water.

I read somewhere else, the chances of contracting hiv for insertive anal is around 1:150. Are there any studies about this? The length of the sexual relation and infections rate after a condom break?

Thanks,

Old 12-11-2012, 07:43 AM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonaka View Post
Hello, thank you for the answers guys.

I had protected sex the hole time, but what is scaring me in the first place was her attitude removing the condom quickly, throwing it away and telling me its was probably broken. I assume before throwing it away she looked at it to tell. So my question is, would I have noticed if it was broken filling it with water? I was not drunk, and checked it carefully, but I'm afraid if the hole was so small making it impossible to tell.

If it was beoken it would look like a burts balloon and you would not be able to fill it with water. As you could you can be assured the condom was fine.

What about my second question? Would I have noticed if I had a condom break on the second intercourse, even not staying hard enough during the hole action, I would say 80% hard. I don't checked the 2nd condom filling it with water.

If the condom had broke then their would be nothing to take off because you would have a rubber ring around your penis and the rest would leave your penis exposed, and you would tell the difference of sensation.

I read somewhere else, the chances of contracting hiv for insertive anal is around 1:150. Are there any studies about this? The length of the sexual relation and infections rate after a condom break?

As it appears your condom didnt break then this is not important. Hope this helps

Thanks,

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread