It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

Longworry HB User
Freaking out

Today my skin was so itchy and would get random red spots that would come and go now I'm loosing my sense of smell and taste in freakig out! does loss of smell indicate HIV

Old 12-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User
Re: Freaking out

I am going to report this thread as OCD about HIV.

You have been told repeatedly that oral sex is NOT a risk, thereforew it is impossible to have HIV. Please seek the help of a conselour or therapist....your problem lies in OCD and anxiety. There is no point whatsoever to keep yourself in such distress over a non issue....please do seek help, life is too short to worry yourslef sick

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-14-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Longworry HB User
Re: Freaking out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTM View Post
I am going to report this thread as OCD about HIV.

You have been told repeatedly that oral sex is NOT a risk, thereforew it is impossible to have HIV. Please seek the help of a conselour or therapist....your problem lies in OCD and anxiety. There is no point whatsoever to keep yourself in such distress over a non issue....please do seek help, life is too short to worry yourslef sick

The mentality it's the physical.. I get spots that come and go it state after oral sex now today I was so itchy and I lost my senses... I'm so scared I have red dots everyehere

Closed Thread