It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
(male)

danzy HB User
could i have had a possible exposure to HIV ??

Hi guys, so glad to have found your forum..
here is my situation, recently i was with a girl , who i do not know her status, and we had fully protected vaginal sex.. the part im worried about was before we had sex, i was rubbing my penis against the outside of her vagina for quite a while, it was very wet and alot of fluids, there was 2 moments when my penis slid and pushed up against the entry to her vagina.. i did not penetrate her. but my tip of my penis did press against the entry of her vagina, and maybe just the very tip went inside, but i dnt even think so because i think i would have felt the difference of actually being inside her.. i immediately stopped, and rubbed off the fluids on the tip of my penis.. and put on the condom..

what i want to know is (and this may sound silly) but would i have had to deeply penetrate her to be put me at risk? the fact that the tip of my penis pressed up against her vagina entry , without going all the way in not be enough to transmit hiv ?? kinda of hard for me to draw the fine line of what frottage is, and if penetration ACTUALLY happened in my case.. which i really dont think so, as i would have felt it.. i will probably go get tested in 6 weeks for peace of mind.. but just want to hear what u have to say ?
do u feel that my exposure could be risky at all??
thank u so much for everything ..

Old 12-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
(male)

danzy HB User
Re: could i have had a possible exposure to HIV ??

sorry, i jst want to say.. i did not penetrate her,, my penis did not go inside her.. just the tip pushed against the entry of her vagina... im stressing out so my mind is going abit crazy, and probably making what actually happened sound worse..
anyways, i do look forward to your advice on this.. and any more in detail info on HIV transmission possibilities with my situation would be great to jst to help ease my mind..
many thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

If you did not penetrate her then you dont have a risk of HIV. HIV only happens inside the body. Any fluids exposed to air will quickly become inactive of HIV transmission. So, you dont have any risk of HIV and lets not forget, its very unlikley she would even have HIV anyway.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 12-16-2012, 05:13 AM   #4
(male)

danzy HB User

Apollo thanks so much for your fast reply..
yes you are right, it is unlikely that she may have HIV, but as u know our brains go crazy, and once i get hooked on the "what if" thought its very hard to let it go again..
just one last question (sorry to be a pain) but u dont feel that pushing against the entry of her vagina with the tip of my penis could be a risk ? during frottage it was only the shaft of my penis that was against the vagina, and when going down and then up again, it slipped and pushed against the entry.. worst case scenario the very very tip part of my penis was inside, but definately did not feel that i had penetrated her.. do u think im maybe over thinking it ? my mind is playing tricks on me..

Old 12-16-2012, 06:13 AM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

well its simple you either did or did not penetrate her, only you can say for sure mate. I think more than likley your making more out of this than needs to be. Put it this way. If i was you would i be worried enough to test, no mate i wouldnt.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 12-16-2012, 07:12 AM   #6
(male)

danzy HB User

thanks mate.. im definately 99.98% sure that i didnt penetrate her and 00.02% sure that i possibly did.. so gonna try and relax.. heheh. thanks for your replies.. much appreciated..

Old 12-23-2012, 03:09 AM   #7
(male)

danzy HB User

Hi Apollo,
its me again, and just had a question for u..
so a week after this first incident happened, i had fully protected sex with this girl, even checked the condom after wards and everythin was intact just fine..
but strangely enough 3 days later i developed a sore throat, sore chest cough and a mild fever , gettin cold chills too.. and just feeling down right rubbish.. completely fatigued and weak.. and over here we're in the middle of summer !! which is very very strange to get sick like this..
Am i being crazy thinking that these 2 encounters may have had something to do with it ??
after your last post i completely relaxed and forgot about the whole thing, but now that im feeling really sick, it started scaring me again that it may be some symptoms of HIV or STDs...
Can't believe im being one of these paranoid , un logical people.. but i cnt seem to get this fear out my mind now...
and just wanted to hear what u have to say ?
much thanks Apollo, ur help is very much appreciated!

Old 12-23-2012, 11:15 AM   #8
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzy View Post
i had fully protected sex with this girl,
Buddy this part of you post says it all. You had protected sex. Protected sex is not a risk of an HIV infection.

Kevin.

Old 12-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #9
(male)

danzy HB User

thanks for ur reply mate..
freaks me out that i cannot accept this.. its almost as if im obssesing and feel i deserve to have it! LOL
hard to control the fears and "what ifs" in your head sometimes..
i appreciate your reply though..

Old 12-23-2012, 12:48 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Buddy if you are experiencing unhealthy obsessions and phobias about contracting HIV you should consider professional counselling. Phobias, fears and obsessions are not an issue that can be addressed on any internet forum.

And nobody deserves to have HIV, ok?

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 12-23-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Closed Thread