It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
(female)

divafix HB User
Cut and HIV

At the time I had a paper cut on my finger, and the guy had me give him a hand job, I had forgot about the cut though. But afterwards I had washed my hands thoroughly and good. I have not had any symptoms since then.And when I was laying in bed he approached me and was being aggressive, I was laying in underwear and he got on top of me, some of his pre *** got on my underwear exactly where the vagina is, my underwear were really thin, so right after I took a good shower. (This was a month ago). I went to get tested today, I came out negative, but found out that the test only could tell after 3 months. So I have to go back in another 2 months. I am a little worried. I do not know his status, and haven't heard anything about his status.

Last edited by divafix; 12-20-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2012, 12:35 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: Cut and HIV

Hi,

You were not at a risk of an HIV infection from either of these activities. HIV is spread, sexually through unprotected penetrative vaginal or anal sex. It is not spread through hand to genital contact or bodily fluid outside of the body.

You have no HIV concerns.

Kevin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2012, 02:17 AM   #3
(male)

rather HB User

With out sex how it is possible just by touching in your vagina??

Old 12-21-2012, 02:48 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rather View Post
HIV can only replicate inside the body, so no its not possible.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 12-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rather View Post
Whether this is a question or a statement, which is unclear, the FACT is that HIV is not transmitted by touching a vagina.

Kevin.

Closed Thread