It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
(male)

boricuaboy HB User
Exclamation I'm Scared (HIV)

I had unprotected sex about 2 months ago with a girl I had never had sex with before. I didn't get sick or anything and now about a week ago, I had again unprotected sex with a different girl I had never had sex with but she says she has checked herself before and is as clean as can be, and I haven't become sick or anything but a day ago, I got a pimple next to my lip and started get scared, and then that kinda went away but now inside my upper lip I got like a little bump but it doesn't look like a zit or anything, I can barely see it, but I can feel something is there and it is like if a injured myself with my teeth or something, but I can't remember doing that. I'm scared I need somebody to tell me something so I can calm down.

Old 12-20-2012, 11:46 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: I'm Scared (HIV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuaboy View Post
I need somebody to tell me something .
Hi,

You need to do yourself a huge favour and start using condoms.

Buddy, HIV and STDs are spread though unprotected vaginal and/or anal sex. You need to wise up, fast, if you are going to continue to have a sexually active life. The golden rule is never, as in never have unprotected sex with anybody until you are both absolutely certain of your HIV statuses.

Because you have engaged in two acts of unprotected sex with somebody whose HIV status is unknown to you, you should get checked out not only for HIV but for all other STDs. An HIV test will be conclusive at 12 weeks from you last act of unprotected vaginal sex.

Nobody on any internet forum could possibly tell you what your pimple was caused by but if it is of concern please see a doctor.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 12-20-2012 at 11:56 PM. Reason: typos

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread