It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2012, 06:21 AM   #1
(male)

Duffypro HB User
Lap dance incident

Lap dance club incident
I recently visited a lap dance club and had a private dance with a girl there. I was fully clothed with jeans and boxers, she had a gstring. There was a lot of hard gyrating which caused my fire skin to roll back and made it sore, the dancer got a bit wet during this, so my questions are:

If her vaginal secretions got through the clothes could it infect me via my penis, I'm uncircumcised and there was a lot if friction.

2 weeks later I got a sore throat which lasted 2 days, not severe. Then I got loose stools A fee days later, lasted one day. No I have a pain in my stomach and lots of wind lasting a week, no other symptoms just something is up in my intestines. Does this sound like ars?

If you we're a betting man or woman how much would you bet that this insistent didn't give me hiv :-)

Thanks.

Old 12-23-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
(male)

Sadhu HB User
Re: Lap dance incident

You can't have HIV. The virus diedd the second. Second it hits air. I once gave oral sex and my dr laughed said the minute it hits air it's dead. His quote: you have a as much chance of having HIV as that chair your sitting on. And he was right - tested just in case. Your good.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-24-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #3
(male)

Sadhu HB User

Plus loose stools / sore throat take years to manifest. You're stresses and thinking about it. That's all. Trust me have had multiple HIV tests and my dr always laughs. If you had a sore (bleeding) on your penis and penetrated then you have a small worry. And I mean small.

Old 12-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
(male)

Duffypro HB User

Are you saying if I had a sore on my penis and the vaginal secretions got through the clothes I should worry?

Old 12-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
(male)

Sadhu HB User

No. Not at all. Once the blood hits air - ie between her gstring and you - it's done. Trust me you are 100 perc fine. I am not kidding you are fine! Relax I know how it feels and I'v been there. You are absolutely fine. trust me its impossible. You can get a 4 week / immediate test if you want but a waste of money.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-24-2012 at 02:06 AM.

Old 12-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Hi,

You were NOT at a risk of an HIV infection from this incident, with or without a sore on your penis. HIV is extremely fragile and once exposed to air becomes non-viable (non-infectious). The only risk of an infection is when an unprotected penis is inside a vagina or anus. Bodily fluid, outside of the human does not pose a risk of an infection, period.

You were not at risk and have zero HIV concerns and have NO reason to take an HIV test.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 12-23-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Old 12-23-2012, 10:59 AM   #7
(male)

Sadhu HB User

Thank you Kevin!

Old 12-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #8
(male)

Duffypro HB User

Thanks guys, I'm thinking there was no contact with air as her vagina was in close contact with a lot if pressure on my penis, albeit through clothes. Is it 100% no risk even with all these connotations I'm thinking about ?

Old 12-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #9
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

No matter what you keep adding to this it is zero risk.

Buddy, you had a lap dance, get over it and move on with your life.

Kevin.

Old 12-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #10
(male)

Sadhu HB User

Through clothes means air. Your good relax. Really relax.

Closed Thread