It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
(male)

redorange HB User
Exclamation A different story, certain I am +

Greetings and merry Christmas.
I am a 20 year old male, homosexual and have only practiced oral sex (give, receive). Both HIV status UNKNOWN. This was around may of this year 2012. I soon noticed red spots on my legs as well. Along with one red spot with white in the middle, when I noticed that white spot that is when I said that is it I am going to the doctor. I have alot of red and purple spots in my back as well.

When I went I explained to her how I am noticing skin irritation and she said it could be anything. She directed me to planned parenthood where I can take a rapid test for free vs. paying 348$ for one their.

Sorry for the longest post, please get back to me when you can-
cheers merry Christmas.

Last edited by redorange; 12-25-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Old 12-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: A different story, certain I am +

Merry xmas. Dont have longworry about this, just get a test and when you get your negative test you will be prven hiv is not passed on via oral sex.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #3
(male)

redorange HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
Merry xmas. Dont have longworry about this, just get a test and when you get your negative test you will be prven hiv is not passed on via oral sex.
Okay what? I just checked my thread and my post was edited ? You can't Even understand what I am talking about now this is ridiculous. Anyways thanks apollo, why would you be so sure I would test negative? Any thought and opinions on my symptoms would be appreciated. By the way I keep feeling this feeling of my skin crawling, and burning. This just started happening. Would you think it is a major threat involving HIV?

Any thought would be helpful.

Last edited by redorange; 12-25-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:45 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Well i cannot comment on the editing, but your post is quite simple in terms of risk. Your concern is about oral sex correct?

In 30 years of study their have been no reliable reported cases of hiv transmission from oral sex. The mouth has over a dozen emzymes and proteins that make the virus inactive. Hiv is very fradgile indeed, so although your concerned their is no reason to be so. As for symptoms, we do not discuss them here, they are pointless and speculative at best.

Stds are somthing you should test for as they are far more common and easy to catch from oral sex.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
redorange (12-26-2012)
Old 12-26-2012, 12:58 AM   #5
(male)

redorange HB User

Quote:
Well i cannot comment on the editing, but your post is quite simple in terms of risk. Your concern is about oral sex correct?

In 30 years of study their have been no reliable reported cases of hiv transmission from oral sex. The mouth has over a dozen emzymes and proteins that make the virus inactive. Hiv is very fradgile indeed, so although your concerned their is no reason to be so. As for symptoms, we do not discuss them here, they are pointless and speculative at best.

Stds are somthing you should test for as they are far more common and easy to catch from oral sex.
If by chance it is an std what could it be? Chlyamedia and ghonorea are definitely not the case because skin disorders are not involved. As for the statistics you gave what happens if in deed I am possitive? Will it reshape the train of thought upon oral sex and HIV? I am very afraid at this moment especially because I am aware that medication causes alot of side effects, some tragic. I don't know what I hve got my self into really.. My skin just burns sometimes could it be a parasite?

Thank you for your time apollo

Old 12-26-2012, 01:03 AM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

I have no idea what could be wrong with you buds, you could try another forum but if it was me i would see the doctor again about them, it could be somthing really simple but then again it may not and i would always recommend people see a doctor.

Those stds are common indeed and could even give you skin problems and make you feel very unwell. so certainly test for those buds

Old 12-26-2012, 01:12 AM   #7
(male)

redorange HB User

Quote:
I have no idea what could be wrong with you buds, you could try another forum but if it was me i would see the doctor again about them, it could be somthing really simple but then again it may not and i would always recommend people see a doctor.

Those stds are common indeed and could even give you skin problems and make you feel very unwell. so certainly test for those buds
I figured it just made it burn when you pee, but okay I can go for a std scan. If I'm negative in stds I really don't know what will happen. So much of a mess from just 1 experience and my first. Involving HIV do you suppose I am still clear even though I have earth shaking symptoms? I honestly wouldn't bother freaking out if I didn't have all These skin issues. -.-

Old 12-26-2012, 01:26 AM   #8
Facilitator
(male)

i cannot see you making medical history by getting hiv from oral

Old 12-26-2012, 01:44 AM   #9
(male)

redorange HB User

Quote:
i cannot see you making medical history by getting hiv from oral
I hope to god I am not possitive. This Friday I find out the truth. Inside I know their is a big chance I am but it's little information like yours Apollo that gives me hope that my life isn't on the line. Thank you for your time, if anyone els would like to throw in their 2 cents involving these matters please do so it would greatly be appreciated

Old 12-26-2012, 11:46 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

I have nothing to add other than I agree with Apollo.

Old 12-27-2012, 12:30 AM   #11
(male)

redorange HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by joggen View Post
I have nothing to add other than I agree with Apollo.
Thank you for your post joggen. I have trouble believeing this though.. the rash on my.hand, spots on my leg and dots on my back are pretty scarring. Could you really think it is nothing having to do with HIV? I will hopefully test Friday, I am very nervous and so scared. I am young and IV made a big mistake..

Closed Thread