It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
(male)

Almost happy HB User
Testing today - worried sick

Sorry to post everyone.... Just trying to get thru the day. Today is 11 weeks 6 days. I have now had almost every symptom except rash but still no appetite after 6.5 weeks.

I had a low/ no risk 1 time oral starting point and a dna pcr with antibody negative teat at 6 weeks... And everyone saying I am now ok.

I will post my results in the next couple of days as soon as they are ready.

Just a huge thanks to everyone Apollo and Kev

My question: does anyone know of a testing company that can do other tests beyond hiv like ebv, CMV, as I am trying to believe but still trying to find the underlying cause

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User
Re: Testing today - worried sick

You had NO RISK, not low risk.

To think of all the needless worrying you have caused yourself over HIV. You did not have a need to test in the first place let alone this time. I have no idea what is causing what you are feeling, a doctor is the appropriate place to start. Searching around online and ordering tests yourself will do nothing but make you more anxious. Anxiety is a powerful thing in your body, search around for flight or fight response. Endless anxiety can cause all sorts of issues with your health.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: Testing today - worried sick

Buddy this is the third thread you have started here. In each the advice is unequivocal; you were never at a risk of an HIV infection. You had no reason to test, no reason to worry about HIV and have no reason to post your results here, which are already predetermined. Negative.

You have spent your entire Xmas worrying, needlessly about HIV, having needless tests and starting threads on boards where your concerns do not even belong.

When you get your results, accept them and move on. Stop letting this none issued ruin your life further.

Kevin.

Closed Thread