I am a Straight/BI guy that has been playing with guys for a while.
In the past it has been masturbation (me doing them..sometime them doing me)....and on some occasions they gave me oral with me ejaculating in their mouth.
During the past 3 months or so, I have developed an interest in oral and have had oral sex with 6
guys. Here are the basic facts;
- As far as I know the guys were/are clean and neg
- At NO point did any of the guys ejaculate in my mouth or on me....but there would have been a little to lots of pre-ejaculate and this was quite obvious.
- I am not aware of any cuts, abrasions, sores or any serious lesions inside or outside my mouth. I do however suffer from bleeding gums (gum disease), though this is rarely spontaneous and only happens during brushing.
- The guys in question did not have any noticeable abrasions or markings on their penis' that would make me suspect anything.
- I cannot recall with any accuracy if prior to any of these acts I would have eaten or brushed my teeth..these may have happened once or twice.
- In all cases the act was only short...less than a minute often with me taking the whole penis in my mouth...but a lot of the time just kissing and licking it.
So...there it is! Given that this is my history with guys, can you suggest...
- what my risk profile might be in relation to HIV or anything else
- Am I likely to be at risk and have contracted anything?
- Do I need to take a test?
- Should I worry?
I am quite anxious about all of this because its not an area I am familiar with and because there is SO much conflicting
information with some saying that the risk is minimal but real and others saying it is unlikely and zero. Some information saying there are a number of proven cases....while other information says..no proven cases. This lack of congruent information only adds to my anxiety.
Thank you Experts. Any help, thoughts and guidance would be appreciated.