It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
(male)

HANU999 HB User
Lightbulb Fearing of death... HIV possible symptoms.. need expert advice.!

Dear Doctors, I have all the possible early symptoms related to HIV after 4 weeks of high risk exposure with a sex worker with a condoms on(used 2 condoms for single intercourse) which actually lasted only few seconds as I was so nervous that it was mine 1st ever exposure with anyone in my life. this act was happened to be in 1st week of Sept 2012..

These symptoms initially started with.. slight fever(am saying it as fever because I had red burning eyes then, so felt would have caused by fever) but severe cold(all the time like running nose), had headaches some times one sided (this happens to be when I get exposed to cold weather only otherwise not), Red & burning watery eyes(was sensitive to light) ---- I assumed as the symptoms of Sinusitis.... and gradually these all went off with some cold and flu medicines...

then later a week, severe body pains and muscle pains with a lot of tiredness, vomiting sensation but no vomitings (nausea) and unwillingness to eat (loss of taste buds).

and after a week or so, I have had a white coat like thing on my tongue(thrush) and a small pulpy, fleshy bump in my groin area on the right side of my leg near my private place and other near both collar bone shoulders, those are very painful, as i guess they are lymph nodes. and recently am also experiencing severe pains in my back of my knee's as both the muscles got swollen, and I assume this is also the lymph nodes....!

As all these symptoms are appearing gradually, one after the other from 4th week of protected vaginal intercourse with a sex worker. now its been over 4 months from this encounter... still the symptoms like white tongue, thigh muscle pains and the lymph nodes and as well as burning eyes..are worrying me alot, which are not going out my mind to do any other work...

are these are the symptoms of the HIV or simply any other viral or bacterial infection.... please do advice as I am really terrified.. worried and depressed all the time, not able to concentrate on my daily routines... dying each and every second, thinking of HIV and even really scared to get tested.... and also please tell me, is it possible to get attract HIV even in protected sex, if so how about my exposure... risky or what ?

and my Qnt's are...

1. are these the exact early symptoms of hiv.. or what they are..?
2. is it possible to contract hiv in protected sex.
3. is it possible to contract any std's/hiv, if my penis was not completely erected, though it is fully covered with protection and there was some precum around my penis (as i was soo nervous that i could literally ejaculate before the acts start)

So please please pleasee.....HELP me for god sake... and give some HOPE for life, really want to kill myself with these symptoms on.......

will be very much Thankful for ur kind words..............

Thanks all......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2012, 06:37 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Fearing of death... HIV possible symptoms.. need expert advice.!

Protected sex by its very nature is defined by the concern you had, protected sex.

You have no risk of HIV and its not for debate and their is nothing else you can add that change this evaluation.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 12-31-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
(male)

HANU999 HB User

Thank you very much for ur reply Sir... I hope ur right in my case.......!

****if my penis was not completely erected, though it is fully covered with protection and there was some precum around my penis (as i was soo nervous that i could literally ejaculate before the acts start)****

am really concerned about this part of act..

and even is it true, that some where I heard that, it is still possible to get contract HIV in protected sex ??????

and more over what my symptoms are pointing to... am spending sleepless nights with the fears and I cant say, that even crying like anything all day since that day... please assure or build some confidence in me that, ATLEAST I AM OK.....!!

Since from 3 months long am dying with these symptoms one episode after the other.....
flu like symptoms gone and finish, but the swollen lymph nodes, white tongue and muscle pains are still killing me............

STILL ANY ONE IN THIS FORUM, HAVING SAME LIKE ME, BUT CAME UP AS NEGATIVE.....

Old 12-31-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
(male)

HANU999 HB User

Thank you very much for ur reply Sir... I hope ur right in my case.......!

****if my penis was not completely erected, though it is fully covered with protection and there was some precum around my penis (as i was soo nervous that i could literally ejaculate before the acts start)****

am really concerned about this part of act..

and even is it true, that some where I heard that, it is still possible to get contract HIV in protected sex ??????

and more over what my symptoms are pointing to... am spending sleepless nights with the fears and I cant say, that even crying like anything all day since that day... please assure or build some confidence in me that, ATLEAST I AM OK.....!!

Since from 3 months long am dying with these symptoms one episode after the other.....
flu like symptoms gone and finish, but the swollen lymph nodes, white tongue and muscle pains are still killing me............

STILL ANY ONE IN THIS FORUM, HAVING SAME LIKE ME, BUT CAME UP AS NEGATIVE.....

Old 12-31-2012, 07:37 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

It's not possible to contract HIV from protected sex under any circumstances- the condom does its job regardless whether your penis was completely erect or not. Stop needlessly worrying about a risk that you don't have and enjoy the New Year.

The following user gives a hug of support to joggen:
HANU999 (01-28-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 05:26 AM   #6
(male)

HANU999 HB User

Thank you Mr.Joggen

after a long time here again, the lymph nodes at the back of my knees are hurting alot... not able to stand or walk properly... could anyone please help me what should I do to get rid of pain and swellings.. and the other one is severe throat pain which is because after along time I have taken chilled drinks in the morning, since then Its starting hurting me...

So as of now I took amoxicillin (antiboitics) cap's, will that cure my worries for now... literally crying loud.................... on the other hand am also worried if i take antibiotics my white tongue i.e thrush will become more worst, is that true.... ??? i have no option left, instead of taking these caps...

As how long these symptoms persists on any individual.... coz... they are there on me since more than 2 months.... since then am literally bearing all these pains So that it will go away by its own............. but now my worries taking new turn every time.. As they keep on treating me bad every time... as these swollen lymph nodes are there since more a month or 2, initially caused alot of pain and swelling but after taking enough pain killers they are subsided and swelling stopped there itself, but aft a month or so now.. lymph nodes in the legs are really worst.. So again am starting googeling now..

PLEASE HELP GUYS, UR VIRTUAL HELP REALLY MATTERS TO BUILD CONFIDENCE IN ME..

WAITING FOR UR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS....

THANKS...

Old 01-02-2013, 05:44 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

The only suggestion that we can give you is to see a doctor. This forum (or any other forum, or google) cannot address your symptoms.

Last edited by joggen; 01-02-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Closed Thread

Tags
hiv symptoms, muscle pain, protected sex, swollen lymph nodes, thrush