It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 04:20 AM   #1
(female)

Sincere89 HB User
Thumbs up For all u symptom chasers.... Plz read

First off I wanna say that I have been dealing with a hiv scare for almost a month now. It completely ruined my Christmas & New Year! In early December I stupidly had unprotected vaginal intercourse with a male whose status I did not know, we had sex there times in one day without a condom. Barely a week later I started to experience symptoms. I looked them up online & they all were related to ars.... Here's a list of my symptoms
  • Diarrhea
  • Sore neck
  • Loss of appetite
  • Dry throat
  • Low grade fever
  • Rash
The symptoms did not happen at once they developed over time, also my period was unusually lighter
I went to the dr. four weeks after the incident & tested NEGATIVE :-) for hiv. I took the rapid test which is anywhere from 95-99% accurate at the 4th week. My point is that you all shouldn't be scared to get the test more likely than not your results will be negative, also you would give yourself a peace of mind. These past weeks have been hell for me my symptoms were REAL I did not imagine them but they were totally unrelated to hiv. Please people get tested, be safe, & take care

Last edited by Sincere89; 01-09-2013 at 04:28 AM.

Closed Thread