It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
(male)

Almost happy HB User
Test accuracy?

Kev, Apollo, joggen

I really tried to avoid the forum but can not get to my dr for another 7 days. My crazy anxiety is back. I was great for aweek but then questioning my results.

Quick question: hopefully it will get me to next week dr appt.

12 week negative is conclusive - right unless, my immune system was bad, chemo etc? - I was healthy male in 30s -

Do you know if a normal CBC panel at 5 weeks would be enough to show my immune system was normal thus being able to trust my 12 week?

Thanks for humoring me, I am seeing the psych. Tomorrow and will get help that way but just trying to trust my 12 week until I can see dr about what else is going on with me.

Old 01-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: Test accuracy?

believe in your test.
you have nothing to worry about.
a test is alot more accurate then a overactive imagination is.
you will be fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: Test accuracy?

Buddy you were not even exposed to an HIV infection. This advice, which is unequivocal, has been given to you over and over. Your, needless, HIV test is conclusive. You have not got HIV; you were not exposed to it.

Let this go and get on with your life, really.

Kevin.

Closed Thread