It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
(male)

tomr234 HB User
Fingering with cut

Hello all,

I have posted before, and very near the subject I have now. Unfortunately I cannot shake the stress even knowing my risk is pretty darn low.

A little over 2 weeks ago I fingered a stripper, for a few seconds at most with my thumb which two days prior I had bit the nail off the tip, at the time it bled a bit, but none that day that I know of.

I obviously have no idea her status, but I do know that she is also a hooker.

The stress is tearing me up. I have muscle aches, joint pain in my ankles (this is what worries me most), headaches (this too) and got a boil on my forehead (never get these).

Right around the same time though i started hitting the gym (new years resolution), eating better and taking weight training supplements. Weight training could explain the muscle aches, but I don't think it would explain the joint pain and headaches.

I know first hand that stress can cause symptoms, but still I can't shake the feeling.

Sorry for the long post, and thanks.

Old 01-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: Fingering with cut

stress is causing your symptoms.
contrary to your beliefs,
you had no risk of getting HIV.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2013, 05:45 PM   #3
(male)

tomr234 HB User

Thanks for the reply. I knew that already but damn if the stress can make you crazy.

I had similar symptoms the last time I did something stupid and big surprise, they went away shortly after I got my 3 month neg. I'll still get tested, just to ease my stress.

Thanks

Old 01-15-2013, 04:47 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

guyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB User

All the best for your test which we all what it will be.
But just to add up, Any paper cut or Nail pinches start healing as soon as they stop bleeding and Skin is the great barrier to the virus as it needs an opening to your blood stream. But nonetheless, even in the scenario you are presenting, you need to gush open wound with bleeding gallons to be in contact with the similar kind of wound for the transmission to occur, still it will be remote chance to be infected. (Science says Blood flows out not inside stream )

Good luck and be safe

Old 01-21-2013, 12:36 PM   #5
(male)

tomr234 HB User

I still can't shake the feeling and it's way to early to both getting a test (almost 4 weeks out now).

The symptoms I'm getting are something I never get, ever and that's scaring the crap out of me. For the last two weeks I have had severe neck pain with a constant headache on both sides of my head in the front (forehead). That and my mouth is always dry. Can those be ARS symptoms?

Sorry to keep posting but I'm freaking out here...

Old 01-21-2013, 12:37 PM   #6
(male)

tomr234 HB User

I still can't shake the feeling and it's way to early to both getting a test (almost 4 weeks out now).

The symptoms I'm getting are something I never get, ever and that's scaring the crap out of me. For the last two weeks I have had severe neck pain with a constant headache on both sides of my head in the front (forehead). That and my mouth is always dry. Can those be ARS symptoms?

Sorry to keep posting but I'm freaking out here...

Old 01-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #7
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

You never had a risk and dont need testing, stop with the paranoia.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread