It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
(female)

Billygirl HB User
Possible exposure could it be HIV please help

About three weeks ago I had a possible exposure, the guy was about to insert me unprotected. I told him no and to go get a condom. He insisted he was clean and didn't have anything. I stood my ground and so he went to the next room to get a condom. While he was putting it on I was not looking at him so I'm not sure if he put it on or not. About five minutes into sexual intercourse something came up and I had to leave. Exactly, two days later I became sick for about 12 hours. I had chills, swollen lymph nodes in the neck, cough, fever, headache and tummy ache. Around 11pm that night the symptoms faded, everything but the cough which lasted about the next four to five days.
My question is, would a decent guy totally disregard a women's wishes and pretend to put a condom on? Also "if" I was exposed to anything I was only exposed to his pre *** "maybe". So what are my chances catching HIV. This was also my only sex act with the person and does this sound like typical ARS symptoms? Worried sick and scared, please help.

P.s. I plan on testing at the 6week mark as well as the 3 month
Thanks

Old 01-15-2013, 03:43 PM   #2
(female)

Billygirl HB User
Re: Possible exposure could it be HIV please help

Anything would help please. Someone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2013, 02:26 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

Your telling us that you don't know whether you had unprotected sex or not?? That seems really hard to believe. If you had unprotected sex then you would still have a risk even if you were only exposed to precum. But you were there and we were not.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:45 AM   #4
(female)

Billygirl HB User

I know it sounds silly not to be able to tell weather it's unprotected or protected, but the only way I can tell is if we start off with one and I know, then he puts one on. But with him, I asked if he could put one on but m not sure if he obeyed my wishes and did what I asked. Because two days later I got really sick, and now I'm scared...

Closed Thread