It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2013, 10:15 PM   #16
(male)

redsmith HB User
Re: Having Symptoms. Terrified.

Thank you smiteler. I am still keeping the faith that my 6 week negative wont change on my 3 month test. Thank you again smiteler. I hope all is well with you too.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #17
(male)

Liberty1 HB UserLiberty1 HB User

I know what you're going through. It's real rough. I also recently tested negative on the 6th week and also felt I had symptoms. It's really hard to focus and calm down during this time. I'm slowly starting to relax. We still need another test. In the meantime try and stay positive and think of what is important in your life, and keep yourself busy. That's what I've been doing and it working. Let me know how everything goes.

Last edited by Liberty1; 02-24-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2013, 02:26 AM   #18
(male)

redsmith HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty1 View Post
I know what you're going through. It's real rough. I also recently tested negative on the 6th week and also felt I had symptoms. It's really hard to focus and calm down during this time. I'm slowly starting to relax. We still need another test. In the meantime try and stay positive and think of what is important in your life, and keep yourself busy. That's what I've been doing and it working. Let me know how everything does.
Hi Liberty.

Thanks for your encouraging reply. I also read your thread and I am certain that you will receive a negative result on your 3 month test. As for me, my symptoms have been driving me crazy. Its been the worst that I have. I had a fever, frequent headaches, severe diarrhea like 4 times a day that is really watery, and night sweats. I literally have to change my shirt twice since it was drenched in sweat. I already have most of the ars symptoms that why I am terrified right now. I could be one of those rare cases that would turn out positive after a 6 week negative result. But i hope not. I may take another test on my 10th week mark. I hope everything will turn out fine.

Closed Thread

Tags
diarrhea, hiv, rashes, scared, symptoms

« paranoid | Frottage »