It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2013, 06:31 AM   #1
(male)

redsmith HB User
Unhappy Having Symptoms. Terrified.

Hi.

I'm back again here after two years. Okay, first, let me tell you what happened.

Two weeks ago, I was in a vacation in Seoul and I decided to go to a bath house. It was a gay bath house. Frankly, I was just there to look around since it was my first time for me to go to such a place. Then I met someone. He was going to do an oral and I said if he could do it with a condom, and he said it was ok. I did put one and then he continued. And then after that, he sat on my member for around 5 minutes and pulled it out again since I wasn't really getting hard. So I took out the condom and went to the comfort room to wash. I checked the condom and there were no holes nor it didn't break. So I ruled out this exposure.

After a few hours of just cruising, I met another guy. Now, he did an unprotected oral and I gave him a protected one. When we started to do it, me being on the insertive role, I made sure that once in a while, I change the condom. I changed around twice or thrice. Then on the last time I was about to change, I realized that the condom was gone. I didn't realize that I was already doing it unprotected. I really have no idea how long has its been going but more or less 5 minutes already. He said he was clean and I dunno if it's true or not. I dunno.

Now I'm definitely scared. After week of exposure, I've been having an upset stomach and really loose stool. I've had rashes on palms and wrist that comes and goes. And around at night, I would feel so tired and lethargic. Now, I'm still having loose stools and still feeling tired at night. No swollen lymph nodes though but sometimes a low grade fever.

Please help me out. I'm scared and very worried.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2013, 08:34 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Having Symptoms. Terrified.

When you the condom had "gone" had it broken or came off?

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 01-17-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
(male)

redsmith HB User

I think it came off. There were no trace of the condom anymore. The place was dark so i couldnt find it. now, with the symptoms that I have, I am thinking that I already have it.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

if you had a exposure,it sounds like a brief one.
before you jump to any conclusions about your symptoms
get yourself tested for HIV.
the odds are that you will not have it.
good luck

Old 01-17-2013, 08:30 PM   #5
(male)

redsmith HB User

Thanks smiteler. I still have to wait for so long before I could get tested. I hope nothing is wrong. :'( i am definitely terrified right now. Sighs. But thanks for advice.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:01 AM   #6
(male)

redsmith HB User

But do you think im in a great risk of exposure? Im really terrified right now and been getting hot flashes. Feeling that im having a fever. :*

Old 01-18-2013, 05:43 AM   #7
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Well you were their we were not. Only you know if you had unprotected sex, if you did you have a risk and need to test. If you did not and it came off after sex you didnt have a risk and dont need to test.

To finish, this forum will not allow symptom speculation and threads tend to get locked by the admin if they start on that buds.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 01-19-2013, 03:14 AM   #8
(male)

redsmith HB User

I think it came out when we were changing positions. So that means, yes, I think I got into an exposure. I am sorry for asking a lot of questions but i hope nothing is wrong. Still having on and off diarrhea.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:08 AM   #9
Veteran
(male)

guyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB User

Hi Red,

You need to calm down mate.
I guess you are going way over things.
First of all what made you think your partner has HIV?
What made you think that you got it from him?

The symptoms which you are telling is sounding more of stress.
Believe it mate, we all have been there and done it.

Above all, HIV cant be diagnosed on symptoms but HIV Test after the window period (90 days) only can diagnose it which will be negative in your case.

So stop speculating and get tested Just to put your mind at rest.
Good Luck and stay Safe!

Last edited by ModHB007; 01-20-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:20 AM   #10
(male)

redsmith HB User

Thanks guyfromthenorth.

I am just really terrified right now and just cant stop thinking about it. I feel that I already screwed my future big time.

It was my first and last time to meet him. I never get the chance to meet or ask him again. I met him in a bath house. I got it from him because it has been a year since my last sexual encounter and already had been tested for that. I am not really sexually active. Maybe just once or twice a year. And now, it is a big mistake and a mistake that may affect my future.

I am more than willing to take thats test. The waiting is what driving me crazy. With all the symptoms that are appearing, I do not know what to do anymore.

I am just losing hope each day and been having a lot of nightmares for the past few days. I just cant wait for this to be over.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:21 AM   #11
(male)

redsmith HB User
Unhappy Re: Having Symptoms. Terrified.

Thanks guyfromthenorth.

I am just really terrified right now and just cant stop thinking about it. I feel that I already screwed my future big time.

It was my first and last time to meet him. I never get the chance to meet or ask him again. I met him in a bath house. I got it from him because it has been a year since my last sexual encounter and already had been tested for that. I am not really sexually active. Maybe just once or twice a year. And now, it is a big mistake and a mistake that may affect my future.

I am more than willing to take thats test. The waiting is what driving me crazy. With all the symptoms that are appearing, I do not know what to do anymore.

I am just losing hope each day and been having a lot of nightmares for the past few days. I just cant wait for this to be over.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:45 PM   #12
(male)

redsmith HB User

Hi guys.

I just want to update you guys. Last week, at 6 weeks post exposure, I took the courage to take the test and it came out negative. I know that it is still not conclusive but it made me relieved for a while.

2 days ago, I had a high fever that is accompanied with severe diarrhea. Severe means very watery stools that happen 4 to 5 times a day. I also wake up at night drenched in sweat. I had to change my shirt twice. I am really terrified right now that this could be late ars and I might be the first case to have a negative 6 weeks result to be positive afterwards.

Old 02-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

redsmith
HIV symptoms do not act in the manner you discribe
i know this because i have HIV and
what i experianced, was no way close to what your saying.
chill out
take the test results to the bank
unheard of for things to change
you will be ok.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: smiteler
redsmith (02-23-2013)
The Following User Says Thank You to smiteler For This Useful Post:
redsmith (02-23-2013)
Old 02-23-2013, 04:18 PM   #14
(male)

redsmith HB User

Thanks Smiteler.

I hope you are right. I'm still kinda worried and will still take a retest after 5 more weeks to cover the 3 month mark. I hope my 6 week negative won't change. And I just hope and pray that what I'm experiencing now is not late ARS. I hope my diarrhea would stop anytime soon. It's very hard to go in and out of the bathroom the whole day. Anyways, thank you again smiteler. Have a great day ahead.

Old 02-23-2013, 07:39 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(male)

most HIV related diarrhea comes from taking the meds
not from HIV itself.
i'm saying,
you will be fine.

Last edited by smiteler; 02-23-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
diarrhea, hiv, rashes, scared, symptoms

« paranoid | Frottage »