It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2013, 06:41 AM   #1
(female)

elagumus HB User
Unhappy worried if i contacted with HIV

Hi, i had sex with my boyfriend and we are recently going out and we had slept only once, he use condom for protection and when we had sex it didn't last more than 10/15 minutes and when he ejaculated he was still inside me and he stayed maybe 5 min but he did check if the condom was still on him which it was. When he pulled it out the condom was still on him , when he take the condom out and checked it there was a clear watery liquid inside and it did not look like a sperm and it was a very tiny amount inside, he told me that the amount looks like less than it should be and he saying he felt like he fully ejaculated,

What is worries me that on the bed where i was laying down there was a wet patch but it was quiet a lot wet patch.
I checked the condom and it was not leaking and what i don't understand is what happened and we ended up with wet patched, He is saying that he is clean but if he is HIV+ how much i m under risk in this scenario?
please help me.

Last edited by elagumus; 01-19-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User
Re: worried if i contacted with HIV

I can only surmise that the wet patch was due to your fluids. Since the condom was intact, his fluids would have remained in the condom. The amount of ejaculate in men can vary greatly, so I would not be concerned if the amount in the condom was small. An intact condom is 100% biologically effective in preventing HIV transmission when used correctly, and by all accounts it was used correctly, so you really have nothing to worry about.

Last edited by joggen; 01-19-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #3
(female)

elagumus HB User

Thank you so much , i feel much much better, but i will still do the test and i m not sure how long i need to wait for taking the test.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:06 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

I really don't think it's necessary, but if you're going to test then wait 3 months so the result is conclusive. You can expect a negative.

Old 01-20-2013, 02:31 AM   #5
(female)

elagumus HB User

Thank you so much, everyone around me saying the same thig u just said but i feel much better, thank you for your time. xx

The Following User Says Thank You to elagumus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #6
(female)

elagumus HB User

I just wanted to ask what if the wet patch was due to his fluid(semen), do i still under risk to catch HIV? But his condom was still on him.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:38 PM   #7
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

He used a condom, you cannot be at risk. The wet patch is from you more than likely but if its from him then its outside the body so no risk.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 06-12-2013, 09:21 AM   #8
(female)

elagumus HB User

I had oral sex with my boyfriend without condom for few minutes than we had sex with protection than he pulled out and ejaculate outside just tiny bit of sperm touched near to my vagina. if he is hiv positive am i at risk of catching it?
Little worried.

Old 06-12-2013, 09:53 AM   #9
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Hiya. Hiv is not passed on via oral sex, so thats not a risk. As for you other concern, well hiv is only passed on inside the body and act was outside, so you were not at risk.

If he is thd same partner that you have had since thus thread, why dont you both take hiv test so you know each others status.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 06-13-2013, 12:13 AM   #10
(female)

elagumus HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
Hiya. Hiv is not passed on via oral sex, so thats not a risk. As for you other concern, well hiv is only passed on inside the body and act was outside, so you were not at risk.

If he is thd same partner that you have had since thus thread, why dont you both take hiv test so you know each others status.
Thank you, he is not the same person, I m just worried.

Closed Thread