It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2013, 01:00 AM   #1
(male)

Airesoy HB User
How to accept results?

Hello I don't know if anyone remembers but I took the oraquick hiv 1/2 test and it came out negative. Since then I have been worried sick about false negatives. Or maybe not enough orafluid was collected.. I know you say I had a no risk exposure but I can't help but panic.. How can I move on? Should I take an antibody blood test? I had tooken the oraquick 8 months after possible exposure. My hand is full of bumps and dots now, and i got a strange red rash on my leg. It is really freaking me the hell out ! I just saw a post on Yahoo about how there is a possibility BOUT A CURE FOR HIV it just gives me so much anxiety..

What do you guys think.. I cant stop stressing

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2013, 01:20 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: How to accept results?

This will be my only reply. You never had a risk, you tested negative. If you dont belive take another test, any test you like, it matters not because you were not at risk period. If you cannot deal with this then seek help from a professional or post in the anxiety forum for help with mental health issues. This forum is not the place for this.

Best of luck.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: How to accept results?

i think you have a overactive imagination.
if it continues,you should seek some help for it.
good luck

Closed Thread