It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2013, 08:47 PM   #1
(male)

haplessrobot HB User
Unhappy Acute Hiv Infection

Hi all,
First of all, i want to say thanks to the respond and i'm sorry because i can speak english well.
it started about 7 weeks ago, i made a biggest mistake in my life after i had protected sex with hookers and that was my first time and will be the last time .after that incident,i always stress think about it and after few week i got symptom which i consider it was a acute hiv symptom. The symptoms like diarrhea,fever,nightsweat,and a rash in the chest which not recover yet.i've also always got itchy in my head spot and in the cest spot. last week i got swallon lymph nodes and kinda a throat infection and still its not recover yet. and i dont know what to do..is the acute hiv symptom can cause by stress and anxiety?....i've already mad hiv test after 2 week of the incident but the result is negative..actually,when do i need to make hiv test? Is there any chance with this symptom that person actually is not infected with hiv? In my mind right now i wonder that 90% i'll gonna be positive hiv.

Old 01-28-2013, 11:12 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Acute Hiv Infection

You CANNOT get hiv from protected sex, its IMPOSSIBLE. If your unwell see your doctor.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The following user gives a hug of support to Apollo123:
haplessrobot (01-28-2013)
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
haplessrobot (01-28-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2013, 11:59 PM   #3
(male)

haplessrobot HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
You CANNOT get hiv from protected sex, its IMPOSSIBLE. If your unwell see your doctor.
thnxs for your reply..maybe in the future i will see my doctor...i forgot to tell you...in the same day the incident occur, i got bleed in my face and my friends had touch me at the bleeding spot.my friends also had sex in that day.he say to me that he didn't wash his hand after had sex and i think there are some vagina liquid at his hand....i am so sorry for my weird question.. but i'm kinda stress and worried rite now...

Old 01-29-2013, 12:25 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Well you can relax. Hiv when exposed to air becomes inactive, so that means you cannot be at risk, also, little cuts in fingers or on the face are not deep enough to be a concern as they are not tied to the blood stream. in short, you will only be at risk of hiv from unprotected sex.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The following user gives a hug of support to Apollo123:
haplessrobot (01-29-2013)
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
haplessrobot (01-29-2013)
Old 01-29-2013, 12:45 AM   #5
(male)

haplessrobot HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
Well you can relax. Hiv when exposed to air becomes inactive, so that means you cannot be at risk, also, little cuts in fingers or on the face are not deep enough to be a concern as they are not tied to the blood stream. in short, you will only be at risk of hiv from unprotected sex.
thanks for the explanation..its means a lot to me..maybe all the symptom is cause by the stress & anxiety..

Last edited by haplessrobot; 01-29-2013 at 12:48 AM.

Closed Thread

Tags
acute hiv, acute hiv infection, anxiety, hiv