It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

justseekinghelp HB User
Worried about possible HIV transmission

Hi there. I am a sexually active gay person. I had my first homosexual experience when I was 14 and am now almost 25, so for nearly ten years have been a sexually active gay person.
During this time period, I have had literally hundreds of encounters with hundreds of men, I wouldn't like to guess at a number, but lets just say a lot of men - I really have lived life in the fast lane when it comes to the sexual department.
I have, however, only engaged in anal sex twice (once as the giver and once as the recipient) and both times was protected. And actually this was when I was in a monogamous relationship at the time.
I have however, had unprotected oral sex (as the giver and receiver, but mostly as the giver) with many men on many, many, many occasions.
My oral health is OK I would say, but sometimes I get ulcers - not as often as I used to but I still do. And I know for a fact that I have sucked on a man's penis when I have had an ulcer/had ulcers.
I have had a few men *** in my mouth (always spitted it out, never swallowed) and have taken pre-***, as well.
i am just really scared that as a regular blowjob giver, shall we say, over the years, that this has made me at some point...who knows maybe more than once - come into contact with HIV and transmitted it.
I am not naive enough to think that i have never encountered a guy with HIV...surely I must have AT SOME POINT surely, but what is my risk of transmission?
I am so scared, and dreading going for a test, I will do I know I will, but I would like some kind of expectation before going for one, at least.
Please advise me, don't just say what I want to hear - be honest, even if it's not good and you think there's a reasonable chance/good chance I could have picked up the HIV virus this way.
A very worried and stressed out person x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2013, 12:40 AM   #2
(male)

tooty52 HB User
Re: Worried about possible HIV transmission

oral sex is not real risk of transmittiing hiv.

Closed Thread