It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2013, 03:00 AM   #1
(male)

blo0dmane HB User
Extremely Scared that I might get HIV PLEASE HELP

Alright guys, I am an 18yr old boy. Very recently I had sex with 2 prostitutes. They are both my first sexual encounters. The first prostitute i had sex with, I wasnt so worried because she only gave me a capped blowjob and protected sex. However, the second prostitute was the one that made me so worried. I am in a serious case of depression that I might get HIV now. In fact im so worried its affecting my life(I have actually thought about suicide.)

Ok here is what happened with the second prostitute. Here is basically what i did with her. She gave me a bareback blowjob. However, I DID use a condom when having sex with her. HOWEVER, WHEN I INSERTED MY PENIS INTO HER, THERE WAS A LITTLE BIT OF BLOOD FROM HER VAGINA. I asked her if it was her period. She told me no. She kept apologising. The thing is i accidentally touched the blood with my hands(i DID NOT have a cut on my hand) while changing the condom. I immediately washed my hands with alot of soap after accidentally touching the blood.

I am so worried that I may get HIV. I asked her if she went for medical screenings and she told me she does. But im not sure if i can trust her. Why would there be blood in her vagina? Is it due to the pain of sex?

I intend to go for a HIV checkup next month. I am so scared of the results. I swear to god never to go to a prostitute ever again and I am totally regretting my decision. Life is a blur for me right now. I am so afraid.

Last edited by blo0dmane; 01-31-2013 at 03:37 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2013, 03:51 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Extremely Scared that I might get HIV PLEASE HELP

Its quiet normal for some women to have a little blood after sex. Also most sex workers have regular check up's for HIV and std's, so your unlikley to meet somone with HIV.

As for your risk, zero. HIV cannot replicate outside the host, so touching blood can not be a risk of HIV transmission and that applys even if you had a cut it would make no difference at all.

You have nothing at al to worry about, i hope that helps

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 01-31-2013, 04:03 AM   #3
(male)

blo0dmane HB User
Thumbs up Re: Extremely Scared that I might get HIV PLEASE HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
Its quiet normal for some women to have a little blood after sex. Also most sex workers have regular check up's for HIV and std's, so your unlikley to meet somone with HIV.

As for your risk, zero. HIV cannot replicate outside the host, so touching blood can not be a risk of HIV transmission and that applys even if you had a cut it would make no difference at all.

You have nothing at al to worry about, i hope that helps
Thanks so much apollo, you have no idea how much you've lessened my burden. I am a very paranoid person. These few days have been hell for me. I cry myself to sleep and even contemplated suicide. I really hope the test which i will be taking next month returns negative. Thank you so much!!!

The following user gives a hug of support to blo0dmane:
TNvolKelly (02-01-2013)
Old 01-31-2013, 04:17 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Thats ok, but i stress, you really have no need to take a HIV test, but if you do it most certainly be negative, you have nothing to worry about

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 01-31-2013, 04:55 AM   #5
(male)

blo0dmane HB User

So sorry to bother you again apollo, I forgot to mention that I read up on HIV and the chances of getting it through blood transfusion is (90~%). This was why i was so worried. I just touched the blood on my hands for around 2mins and immediately washed my hands with soap. Does this count as "blood transfusion"? I did wear a condom so my penis was protected by the condom(i hope??)

Ok maybe my question above is a little paranoid. But I hope you can understand that I am a 18 year old with many insecurities. I am so sorry for my insecure behaviour.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:37 AM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Getting hiv from a blood transufusion is very rare these days due to the tests that are done on the blood, infact i am not aware of any recent cases in the uk, thats where i live.

A bt is a risk as the blood and lots of it, is put into your body and by that the blood stream so the virus is able to replicate. In your situation as i explained, is not a risk for the reasons i gave.

So please dont worry your fine

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
blo0dmane (01-31-2013)
Old 02-01-2013, 12:40 AM   #7
(female)

TNvolKelly HB User

Looks like it will all be OK young man!

Old 02-01-2013, 03:24 AM   #8
(male)

blo0dmane HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNvolKelly View Post
Looks like it will all be OK young man!
I really hope so... I still have to wait 1 month to be sure. Living in fear everyday. thanks anyway for your kind words ~

Closed Thread