It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2013, 04:00 PM   #1
(male)

canilive23 HB User
Really nervous..

Hey all. I'm a 22 year old male in New York. Ive had sex a couple times throughout the past month or two. Both times I received oral and used a condom in the other mans anus. A couple other times I received oral and gave a man oral. All said were clean and all that. From what I know I didn't see any cuts or anything. I was rimmed and fingered too. I think I'm clean but I wont know. I don't know when the incidents happened but I know they weren't before November. If they were in November it was at the end. The most recent was a couple weeks ago but I just received oral from the man. Im really scared and concerned. I cant eat or anything. Anything I can do to find out the results ASAP? Please help. I never had *** in my mouth besides pre *** if any it was a little bit.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2013, 05:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: Really nervous..

you will test out negative for HIV.
you are not going to get it thru oral
the acids in your stomach and enzynes and protiens
in your saliva provide a effective barrier against the virus during oral sex.
you used a condom for anal sex so
it all adds up that you will test out negative for HIV
good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2013, 06:26 PM   #3
(male)

canilive23 HB User

Thanks. So even if someone put their finger in my butt im good? And when should I test just to be sure? Im just second guessing everything right now it sucks. Im playing out scenarios that probably didnt happen, I keep thinking bizarre stuff. Even if they had a cut in their mouth?

Old 01-31-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

you need more then skin contact to have a concern.
at test at 6 weeks is a great indicator of your status and a
test at 3 months will be conclusive.
expect negative results for HIV when you test.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #5
(male)

canilive23 HB User

So even if the person had mucus on their finger Id be good? I think thats the only thing I can think of. Im just worried. I want to find out now.. What about an RNA test? What if someone came on my stomach?

Old 01-31-2013, 09:53 PM   #6
(male)

canilive23 HB User

Also I just got a cold sore in my mouth thats coming in.. Maybe Im just stressing.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #7
(male)

tooty52 HB User

yep stress / anxiety is known to bring about cold sores, as in number 1 cause of.

Old 02-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #8
(male)

canilive23 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooty52 View Post
yep stress / anxiety is known to bring about cold sores, as in number 1 cause of.
So Im not gonna test pos?

Old 02-01-2013, 11:54 AM   #9
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by canilive23 View Post
So Im not gonna test pos?
Of course not as you never had a risk, have you not read this thread?

Oral sex never a risk and using condoms, no chance.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 02-02-2013, 04:23 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by canilive23 View Post
Yeah but I forgot one thing. I think he was rimming me and then he stuck his penis in for a couple seconds. Im pretty sure I cant remember, if his tip was just in for like a min, would I still be good?

Buddy do yourself a huge favour and stop dreaming up imaginary scenarios and get off the HIV fear bandwagon. Had you been penetrated, you would know.

As you were advised, you are not at risk.

Kevin.

Closed Thread