It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 06:51 AM   #1
(male)

snowy5 HB User
Unhappy please assess my situation

hello again everyone, i really need your advice on this.

last night, i encountered a man with unknown hiv stat, but there's NO ANAL and NO ORAL sex involved. we're just kissing and petting. i did lick his balls for a few second and vice versa, only the balls, no licking the penis. he's just rubbing his penis between my thighs and my penis. he did fingering, but when the tip of his finger got inside, i quickly pull it out. just that. after that, he came and some of his *** landed on my right eye and some of his *** that got on face, he rub it in my outer lips. can i get infected because of it? am i in danger state or what? please answer it. thanks and sorry for the blunt words.

i just remembered that when he came, i closed my eyes and the *** landed on my right eye while being closed. i'm not sure if there's some getting inside my eye. after that i washed it and my right eye turned a little red and sore, but after i put eyedrop, it went normal. please assess my situation, do i need to get test again?

Last edited by snowy5; 02-02-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Old 02-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: please assess my situation

You know how HIV is and is not transmitted; you were given extensive advice in your previous thread. Reread it.

Doing something and then running on to an HIV forum asking for further advice is pointless. HIV forums are not here to cater to your "what if" scenarios.

Reread and learn from your previous thread.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 02-02-2013 at 03:56 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
(male)

snowy5 HB User

i'm sorry for being like a paranoid but i just want to know if there's risk when some of the *** landed on your eyes, cause i read that there's a risk actually. thank you.

Last edited by moderator2; 02-02-2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website for any reason

Old 02-03-2013, 12:54 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Well no you didnt have a risk, but if your still concerned then test for your own benefit.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread