It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2013, 01:49 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

yongxin HB User
Please help me. Do i have HIV?

Hi all, I am a 20 year old male. Did something which i pretty much regret very much. I had sex with 4 sex workers in total. That is basically all my sexual encounters.

First girl:
-Gave me a protected blowjob and protected vaginal sex.

Second girl:
- French kissing; Gave me a non-protected blowjob, I gave her Oral sex(non-protected), protected vaginal sex.

Third girl:
- French kissing; Gave me a non-protected blowjob, I gave her Oral sex(non-protected), protected vaginal sex.

Forth girl:
-Gave me a non-protected blowjob, I gave her Oral sex(non-protected), protected vaginal sex.

I basically had sex with all 4 girls (vaginal sex) WITH protection. But I did give them oral sex WITHOUT protection, french kissed some of them and they gave me non- protected blowjobs as well.

Basically I am intending to go for a test in a month's time. Can anyone tell me what is the risk or chances of me testing positive for HIV?? Very worried. I have since stopped going to sex workers and will never look for them again.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2013, 03:04 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Please help me. Do i have HIV?

HIV is only passed on via unprotected sex, which you didnt as you used a condom.
Oral sex is not a risk of HIV as their are no active HIV antibodys in saliva hence why kissing is safe. Oral sex is nothing more than kissing another part of your body than you mouth, so you have zip to worry about

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2013, 08:18 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

yongxin HB User

Thank you so much for your reply apollo. Just want to ask you a last question. IF, presuming one of the 4 girls HAD HIV, and we gave each other unprotected oral sex, what is the chance of me getting HIV? (i.e she gave me unprotected blowjob and i licked hers). If one of them has HIV, is the chances of me getting HIV still 0? Sorry if i sound paranoid...

Old 02-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

That's ok. The chances are zero buds. Many couples where one partner has HIV the other negative, continue to have oral sex and in studies over many years have not seen a case of HIV transmission. So taking all that in account and the facts of HIV transmission, you have nothing to worry about.

Hope that helps.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread