It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

rahul85 HB User
Hiv infection

helo..
i would like to know...i had protected sex with sex workers for 3-4 times n i believe that the condoms i used didnt break or tear. even i found that the sex workers are free from HIV+. after 5-6months, im having symptoms such as sore throat n headache for a week and rashes which recovered in 2-3 days time.
why am i having these symptoms though i did protected sex?im living in fear every second..plz help me.

tq

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2013, 01:53 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: Hiv infection

Hi,

Buddy you had protected sex with somebody who did not even have HIV. You could not possibly have contracted HIV.

As to the cause of your ailments, you should speak to a doctor; they are not related to HIV. It is of no benefit to you for anybody on any internet forum to be guessing on your behave.

Kevin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2013, 04:16 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

rahul85 HB User

sorry again to question u...
if the sex workers r infected by HIV and i used condoms (Didnt break/leak), is it possible for me to be infected with HIV?

Old 02-22-2013, 05:36 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

No it is not. Hence the term "protected sex", you are protected.

Kevin.

Old 02-23-2013, 04:26 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

rahul85 HB User

Hi I just went for my normal medical check up n the doctor I'm having continuous sore throat due to dihyderation n I'm having funges at my private part due to my sweat. And I'm having body ache due to blood circulation problem.
I'm afraid n nervous coz of HIV infection. Why am I having all these symptoms? Plz help me, tq

Old 02-23-2013, 04:43 AM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Its nothing to do with hiv, so this forum cannot help you further. As you went to the doctor im sure if he thinks your unwell he will give you the medication or tests for it, but again i state, this forum cannot help you.

Best of luck.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 03-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

rahul85 HB User

HI. sorry to trouble again. i badly need a guidance from u..
my sore throat has gone into 4th week, but the doctor prescribed that i am hvg tonsilitis n needed antibiotics. i am hvg those antibiotics and the sore has reduced and the headache that i had for almost 3 weeks, reduced as well...but i had rashes on my left arm which lasted 2 days n gone off by applying a infection cream. now my legs and hands are having numbness and i have gone sleepless because of that. i viewed in the websites that Rashes, Sore Throat, headache and body numbness r the first stage symptoms of hiv. is it true? i had protected sex 3-4 times with sex workers and i am a male but yet why am i hvg all these symptoms?
am i being infected? i believe that the condoms used during sex didnt tear or break or slipped off. i cant 100% guarantee that those sex workers are free of HIV+. but they said that they are free from HIV. i am afraid of tkg my test. i had this last protected sex last December and it was told infected person will be aware of their symptoms after 4-6 weeks n i am facing the same problem.
plz help me....i cant sleep and im restless. plz help me...
i feel my hands r having nerve pain as well as my legs...waiting for ur reply...am free from HIV or am i being infected?tq

Old 03-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

you are free from HIV
find something else to focus on...

The Following User Says Thank You to smiteler For This Useful Post:
rahul85 (03-07-2013)
Closed Thread