It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2013, 05:49 AM   #1
(male)

anthonyg615 HB User
Need an assement for hiv

Good morning everyone. I wanted to get some opinions on hiv anxiety which I am having. I am a 32 year old male from the suburbs of NY. I have been with the same women for 9 years and we are married and only have been with each other. Before her I had a protected encounter with a CSW in a massage parlor. I was young and stupid and it was protected and I keep thinking the condom broke. As far as I can recall it did not but this is what is causing my anxiety. So here are my questions. It has been 9 years and I realize there are certain people who go long periods of without getting but is it likely that for the last nine years I have been heathly and over the nine years I have been having unprotected sex with my wife and she has been tested 4 times because of pregnancy. We recently had a child and after birth both were tested because we did stem cell banking and they test both her and the baby. Both negative. she knows how crazy I am. Is it likely that she would remain negative? Also I have had only routine blood tests but all come back normal and I have been told that after so many years without treatment my blood counts would be off. Is this true? I need answers and opinions please

Old 03-11-2013, 01:38 AM   #2
(female)

MissChrissy HB User
Re: Need an assement for hiv

I hate to hear youre having such anxiety over this. But you shouldnt worry. After 9 years without any sickness & normal blood counts & your wife being tested 4 times negative over the last 9 years plus your baby, you are fine. If you want to, go get tested yourself. It might help ease your anxiety.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread