It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #1
(male)

NewYork268 HB User
Please Help me! Scared 17 year old. PLEASE

Hi so I'm 18 and I'm a straight male. I found myself sleeping in a bed with a 17 year old gay male who is my friend. He ended up blowing me and I know that is no risk but then flipped me over and started to frottage with my ***. I had underwear on and he had his bare penis out. Now that I'm not gay I'm not sure if he could of entered me with my underwear on. I didn't feel any pain really and I kept my cheeks closed tight while laying down so he couldn't go in me. I panicked and he didnt go in me he said but I don't know if I can trust him. I'm just concerned if I would know if he entered me. Like, it would just slip in, he would have to forcefully push in and there would be no doubt in my mind if he did so right? He is big, about 7, 7 and a half

Also he had a drunk unprotected sex 8.5 weeks ago as the receptive partner and that's raises the chances he has HIV god forbid but he got tested with Oraquick and it was negative. Am I at any risk? In just wondering if I did have one and if I would know for sure if he entered me even with my underwear on because he tried taking my underwear off once and I refused. Thank you

Old 04-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: Please Help me! Scared 17 year old. PLEASE

what you did was no risk for HIV.
it looks like it has your imagination very overactive!
if you cannot let it go,
you might want to seek out professional help..
good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #3
(male)

NewYork268 HB User

but I would be guessing if he entered me, right? I would know? I know it's probably my imagination. I had him test 8.5 weeks after he apparently had unprotected anal sex as his last risk and he tested negative with the oraquick rapid test.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

You would know and besides you had underwear on, so nothing happened. Any issues you have with this are not a hiv concern.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread

Tags
hiv