It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
(male)

yveg HB User
Unhappy Huge Mistake, I'm freaking out

So yesterday after a swim meet, I gave a guy oral sex. We did not do anything else, and I was only sucking for 5 or 6 minutes. I felt some precum in my mouth and he started precuming fairly early. I swallowed, not thinking much, and we did not get anywhere near ejaculation (we were interrupted so we left). Now I am really worried I may have contracted something. He says he only had unprotected sex once with another guy (still a bad move) but that was an entire 2 years ago and he is not sick. He is not sexually active, but he has been with a few guys and both given and received oral sex with them. He has been fine, but most recently (1 to 2 weeks ago) he was with this guy and he had oral sex with him (both giving and receiving), but the guy claims to be clean. Of course, people simply can't always be sure, and he may have gotten infected recently. At the time of giving oral sex, I had 2 sores in my mouth beforehand, one on the tip of my tongue, very tiny, but it bled a bit when i used a q tip to check it, and a sore inside my upper lip, it is about 1/2 cm big around, and it has a couple of places on it that are bleeding. He is the very first person I have ever done anything with. I did not receive any oral sex. I am really, really worried since all the circumstances seem bad. The open cut and the unknown. What do you think my risk is?

Last edited by yveg; 04-18-2013 at 06:31 PM. Reason: For more people to answer, more attention grabbing

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
(male)

yveg HB User
Re: Dumb Move

Also how long would I have to wait to get tested. I don't need it to be completely accurate immediately, I just need general peace of mind. I read that it is possible to do a test that is 95% accurate after 7 days, 98% after 4 weeks, and it is conclusive if it is after 13 weeks. Is this true?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #3
(male)

yveg HB User

Also I am 15 and he is 17, almost 18

Old 04-18-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
(male)

yveg HB User

Please someone help! I am really worried and scared right now.

Old 04-19-2013, 01:07 AM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

oral sex is not a risk of hiv transmission as their is not direct way to get into your blood stream. The cut would have healed straight away or quite frankley he would not allow you near him if you had blood coming from your mouth. Infact their is a thread just like this in the last day from stressedboy, have a read of that thread.

Hope that helps.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-19-2013, 06:54 AM   #6
(male)

yveg HB User

Okay I'm a little less worried. Thanks.

Closed Thread

Tags
hiv, mouth sores, oral, precum, scared