It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
(female)

panicwoman HB User
Oral sex with enjaculation i am soooo scared!!!!

Hello everyone, i am glad that are still people that can help others with their advices.
I know that you are very well informed and i read many stories similar to mine and the answer was always the same and that was pretty comfort for the mind, well let me tell you my worries about my story, on Augoust 2011 i met a man 51 years old and we see eachother several times, unfortunately i perform to him unprotected oral sex and he enjaculate in my mouth for four times and i never swallow,he also did to me cunnilingus and always we made protected sex, my oral was in very good condition but i had brush my teeth before all the times. I asked him after all our meetings if he had tested and he told me that everything is ok
and he is negative, i asked him again and again because i couldnt have peace of mind (just like now again) and the answer was the same, he told me not to think about it, So i want to ask you, you say that saliva contains many things that can make the virus weak and indeed i found a study that became with saliva and the saliva lets say it wins against the virus, so what if some people have weak saliva,
1.what if i have a weak saliva?
saliva "fights" against the virus the same to all the people? the study i found it became to negative men, women, children and positive men and the saliva made the virus uneffective to all the cases above, is the saliva always strong enough to make the virus uneffective?
2.and what if my body then was weak from a flu with low antibodies can the saliva be the same effective?
Please give me an answer according all above, i can't make my mind calm, the one says there is high risk ang the other says no risk from oral with enjaculation.
3.can you give me a responsible answer i can count on and make peace with my mind???
4.i am at risk please tell me the truth
Thank you so much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: Oral sex with enjaculation i am soooo scared!!!!

Hi,

Ok calm down please. There is no such thing a weak saliva (nor strong saliva for that matter) and having the flu etc. as no bearing whatsoever on the properties that saliva as. Saliva does not contain antibodies that break down the virus it contains proteins and enzymes that latch onto the virus rending it non-viable. Plus the mouth unlike the vagina or anus lining is extremely robust and resilient to viral infections.

You were not at risk here and given the fact this seems to have took place a number of years ago there is no reason for you simply to have laid all this to rest and had a simple HIV test. A rapid test will give you the results within 15 minutes. It would undoubtedly be negative.

Kevin.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
(female)

panicwoman HB User

i am scared to death to have the test, and i am very shamed to say that this was outmarriage relationship and i am dying from guilties
with the man o f the story i still have friendly communications he is from another country and i asked him lately again if he is ok and he says that everything is ok again, i dont know i am sometimes i fell ok but sometimes i am going to be crazy
please tell me was i on real risk?

Old 04-25-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicwoman View Post
i am scared to death to have the test, and i am very shamed to say that this was outmarriage relationship and i am dying from guilties
with the man o f the story i still have friendly communications he is from another country and i asked him lately again if he is ok and he says that everything is ok again, i dont know i am sometimes i fell ok but sometimes i am going to be crazy
please tell me was i on real risk?
Kevin has already made clear oral sex is not a risk of HIV. In 30 years their have been no reliable cases of HIV from oral sex and that includes many studies with couples where one partner has HIV the other does not. Its very unlikley he has HIV less than 1% do and take in mind the no risk factor from the facts i have given you, you should have nothing to worry about from a medical point of view.

The guilt is somthing you need to deal with, but guilt dose not create a risk, so best advice i can offer. Accept we all make mistakes, you was not at risk of HIV so put this all behind you.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

As I have stated there is no risk here. You cannot get HIV because you feel guilty. Using your guilt to fuel an HIV scare is really pointless, ok?

As for being scared to death for having an HIV test, had you actually had a risk (which you did not) you should be far more scared of not having a test. Undiagnosed HIV brings on AIDs. People die from Aids. If you want to be scared, not testing and not knowing is by far the worst option.

As it is, other than for peace of mind, you have no need to test for HIV.

Kevin.

Old 04-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #6
(female)

panicwoman HB User

Thank you very much for your answers and your comfort i will try to put this behind me or else i get crazy, the last thing i may do it to ask from him get test for me and send the the results and i wish he will accept even if he told me that if i mention that again he will not speak to me anymore.
i wish, you guys and the science are correct and finally oral sex in any kind is a safe sex...

Old 04-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #7
(female)

panicwoman HB User

Thank you very much for your answers and for your confort about this and believe me i dont use the virus to feed my guilts i am trully scared.
I wish, you guys and the science are right that oral sex in a kind is a safe sex, i pull my eyes out to read and read and read about that and only headache i manage to gain.
The last thing i might do is to ask from him to get tested and send me the results even if he told me that if i mention about that again he will not speak to me again...
God bless you guys i wish everything will be alright.

Old 04-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #8
Inactive
(male)

Hi,

I personally feel this is not the right way to go about this. Trying to determine your HIV status by getting somebody else to test on your behave is actually not the right thing to do, in my opinion. If you are concerned about your HIV status it is your responsibly, as a mature adult, to get yourself tested.

It is you that is concerned; it is you that is scared, not the other guy. I really feel that it is your interest for you to simply go for an HIV rapid test, via a walk in clinic, get tested and moved on. Your test will undoubtedly be negative and because you have tested yourself you remove any doubt. There is no reason for anybody else at all to know you have had a test, they are completely confidential. The way to make everything right is for you to stop being so scared of a simple test and remove any doubt about your HIV status not somebody else's. Your HIV status is your responsibilty, not somebody else's.

You can make all this right now, today, by testing. Collect your inevitable negative result and move on with your life. You have no reason nor excuse not to.

Just my opinion.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 04-25-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Old 04-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #9
(female)

panicwoman HB User

thank you very much Kevin, when i put all my courage together i will go to do that test or i take a rapid test kit from the internet ithing it will work. I can take this suffering anymore..

Old 04-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

your mind is being your enemy here.
go find something else to occupy it.
first hand,
i have HIV and i was with my partner for over a year
having plenty of unprotected oral sex before i got it.
i got infected thru unprotected intercourse.
HIV is NOT going to be your problem.
the fear of it
is what you need to deal with here.
good luck

Closed Thread