Originally Posted by Mookiem123
Thank you for the reply I feel much better. Just a few questions if you don't mind?
1. Is oral sex (both ways) not a scenario because we did this numerous times in two years and I would have contracted it? Or is it simply because oral sex is not a way to pass or contract HIV?
2. How accurate is my 8 week test? My doc didn't tell me which one it was but he told me the results within an hour so I'm assuming it was the rapid.
3. In your mind can do I need a 12 week test or I'm good to go?
1. Oral sex is not a risk as saliva has over a dozen emzymes and proteins that makes the virus inactive.
2. 100%, you never had a risk.
3. No more testing is required.